Saturday, July 10, 2021

A QUIET WEEKEND

 I'm still sick.

So, we are having a VERY quiet day.

I'm bloody sick of quiet days!  Bored shitless in fact.

So, I am going to try and do a few jobs around the house and get myself moving again.

I might even drag Stew out for a little, slow walk?

Some fresh air might do me good?

Ya never know.  Well... 😂😅😆... you WILL know cos I'll tell ya later.


1.22 pm:  Stew and I went to a chemist to pick up prescriptions, I wore a mask.  Then we got some sandwiches for lunch and came home.
I'm now watching some Real Crime Doco on Netflix, and Stew's gone into work.

So... it's still QUIET.

7 pm:  And Stew is STILL at work.  I'm lonely.  I didn't realise he's be away so long.  Even the dogs are missing him.
So, I'm here on me own. Folding the washing.


ABOVE:  So.  Does anyone else have a husband/boyfriend who has a penchant for LOUD socks?

It's amusing.

11.30 pm:  Well.... I've managed to get through today without vomiting!  Bloody awesome.  Must be getting better.
Fingers crossed for a good nights sleep.
Catch ya tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. I know it is boring but text is what you need, that way your body can focus on getting better. A short, slow walk in the sun will do you the world of good too. Then rest again when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Text is what you need" haha. Maybe that is true. She is a blogger after all! Just a cute little typo.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, I even reread it & did not pick it up 😂

      Delete
  2. We're not getting younger, Chris, and I find colds and coughs really knock me around now. Take it easy, do what you can, get some fresh air and sunshine if there is any and just look after yourself. You do enough for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest rest rest and lemsip or caminmile tea with little honey...will ease your cough....oh and of course good old vicks vapour rub...you smell like a rugby locker room but it sure helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicks on the tongue does stop a cough and it doesn't taste horrible rest up chick 💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicks on ya tongue 🤮 rest Chris stay warm hydrated rest who cares if you sleep all day sitting up rest

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are your favorite Crime Shows on Netflix? Or anywhere? I just finished The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel. It is a Netflix original and very good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:58 PM

    So sorry to hear you're still sick Chris. I've heard Vicks is great for lots of stuff. Have a look online. Take care. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiwionholidays7:36 PM

    Hope Stew is home now and alls well,,
    Love the Sox lol
    Did some sorting for some of our families a wee while back ,,,matching up odd socks from the big machine ,,
    There was 105 odd socks 🧦 from their big family’,
    Managed to pair up about 20 pairs ,,💯🎸❤️

    Get well soon Chris ,,
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you're feeling better soon Chris - and that Stew gets home from work soon too. No, my husband is boring as hell when it comes to socks .... black, black and more black. I've tried to get him to lighten things up a bit - even a pair of white sports socks with his sneakers, but no ... has to be black. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stu has rockets, planets and mathematical equation socks. I'm sure the 'fun' sock pile will grow with each birthday because he loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Watch the book club on Netflix, it’s great. Sending you positive and healing vibes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not on my Netflix. Strange how different places have access to different shows. I might watch it - but have to pay....

      Delete
  12. Men's clothes are so dull and boring. Especially work clothes. So YES! You must express yourself in whatever way you can. Socks are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I buy the fun socks for my husband, son, daughter and myself ...so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.