Wednesday, July 07, 2021

COUGH COUGH VOMIT

 Yep, that's me right now.

No fun at all.

I might just stay in bed all day, cos I got sweet F all sleep last night.

I didn't drink enough yesterday either, so I kept fighting off leg cramps all night too.

But I just didn't feel thirsty or hungry yesterday.  I just felt ill.

Something tells me today is going to be no better.

So, it might be a very boring day to read about!  Me.  In bed.  Coughing.  Probably vomiting.  

But, I can listen to music and watch videos or Netflix on me phone, so I won't be bored! 

I just hope the headache from hell stays away today!  Yesterday I had a doozie of a headache.

So... it really is a bitch 'n' moan post today!

Sorry about that.

I'll bugger off now.



YEP.
2.55 pm!
I'm up!
I don't feel that much better, but the coughing has eased a bit, which is wonderful.
I do have a headache, but have been taking panadol for it, and that's helped a bit too.

So far today I've managed to shower, wash me hair and put some makeup on.
Cos I looked like a hag.

ABOVE:  I don't think it helped that much, but at least I tried.  
I'm gunna try to eat something now, even though I don't feel hungry in the least. 

Poor Stew just got home, and I've done nothing towards dinner.  So he's gone out to get a Pizza.  Coco is crying at the door, cos she just loves her Stewie.  
I mean, one minute he's home, then the bugger goes out! Oh well, he'll be home soon enough.
I'm having Onion Rings, they are AMAZING from Pizza Hutt!

9 pm:  Well dinner was OK, the onion rings were a bit oily today, so not as nice as the first time I had them.  Shame really, cos my tummy is not very happy now.

It's been a long, slow day.  I managed to get lots of sleep and rest though, which is probably just what I needed.
Time to sign off for the day.  Catch ya tomorrow.

21 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about the very bad day. Being sick is one thing, but the other problem is really unfortunate. Nobody should be nasty or ungrateful. My hubby and I both got the Shingrix vaccine yesterday. My arm is sore as heck and he is sick in bed! But, I would take this over Shingles any day! I have had nerve damage for 6 years from Shingles and I don't want it to get worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up, sleep, watch Netflix & ignore the world for the day 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had leg cramps the other night it was horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your fluids up. Look after yourself snd hope it goes soon 💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time to kick ungrateful people out of your life. They are not worth the trouble! Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon Chris. Big hugs.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Day in bed sounds just the trick...do you take magnesium fir cramp i have 2 a night helps me with twitchy legs too..also rub legs with magnesium cream and arms wuth magnesium sleep lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon. Wrap something warm around your neck. And tell the world to piss off and leave you alone. Except us. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. coughing and vomiting sounds truly grim.... please stay in bed!!!! get well very soon xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel for you, I have had a cough since 5th June and it developed into respiratory tract infection. Just coming right now. Take good care of yourself x plenty of fluids! I drank water all day. Lost 2.5 kilos too lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoping you feel better soon Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:37 PM

    Just rest as you will. Take care. Love you. Karen j

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too many negative things going on in your life chick you are only here once make the right choices 💙

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope it doesn't last too long. Lots of bugs going around at the moment. Keep warm and try to keep the fluids up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Hi hope you feel better soon, drink more fluids will help with the headache...

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kiwionholidays6:39 PM

    It’s what we call “Hitting The wall “ Chris and happens to most of us at one time or another,
    A day off and in bed or resting often gives us a well needed boost,

    So hopefully a great day tomorrow
    Wishing you well
    🌹❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. As long as there isn't a cat on nite nite I can rest easy that you're ok. Unless a dead guinea pig is worse than a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rest well feel better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you are feeling a lot better, rest and fluids are the best medicine. Oh!!! and time,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that sounds awful! Rest up and feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.