Saturday, July 03, 2021

ANOTHER WEEKEND ROLLS AROUND

 Well... another frosty start to our day!

While it may be bloody cold, we do get lovely days after frosts.  Next week, we are getting more rain.  Ikkk.  Best make the most of this lovely weekend.

So, we are heading out to have an enjoyable time with the kids.  We are going to a playground, then lunch at the mall.

While out, I will pop into Spotlight and see what they've got in the way of wooden hearts.

I really enjoyed doing some painting yesterday.

Kinda the first time I've felt like being 'creative' in a long time.

So, later on today I might just be doing more hearts.




ABOVE: having fun... at Jago Town.  An indoor playground at The Base.  We spent over 3 hours there!  And had lunch at the food court too.
Finally home, and kinda tired.



The noise was horrendous!  The place was packed to the bloody rafters with screaming kids.

So relieved to be home, feet up and only a few kids to contend with.

I did get to Spotlight too.
Found exactly what I wanted:

ABOVE: They are a lovely size, and thickness.  If I can, I'll try to get some done tonight, but not counting on it.
We've got a few here for dinner.
BUT, I'm not cooking.  Fish 'n' chips is it tonight.

ABOVE:  The top of Stew's car this morning.  COLD and FROSTY.

I'm now gunna get some panadol for the headache... then put me feet up for a while.

ABOVE:  Feeding the tribe.  Such an easy dinner, and hardly any dishes.  Score.

Freakin' men are watching rugby... I might have to kick them out into the lounge!   Damned if I'm gunna watch rugby.  

It has been a very noisy evening.  I for one am ready to send kids off to bed!  They will all have a lovely warm wheat bag to keep them warm and comfy.  And because they have all be on the go all day long, I'm hoping they will fall asleep REALLY FAST!

And that's me day done.  Catch ya tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day yes frosty here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the hearts are a great idea. It is a way to do your paintings but in "miniature". You could buy all sorts of wood shapes and have at it. They would be cute wall hangings or ornaments. Have funsies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its minus 4 on our way to the Winter Festival in Hanmer Springs brrrrrr. Hope you have a super weekend 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Always lovely spending time with family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy wee munchkin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's REAL frost! Wow. Impressive for you tropical folk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiwionholidays10:04 PM

    Neat you have all had a fab busy day,
    What a cool family that supplies warm heat bags at bedtime,
    Far more comforting I think than our old rubber hot water bottles 👍
    By now they’re probably fast asleep n you ones are all ready for kiptime 🦋

    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you’ve had enough of the noisey kids. Hehe don’t blame you. The older we get the less tolerant we get. Considering all your year’s raising kids I get it that you’re over the noise and mess. Headaches = time out. As much as we love visits with our grandchildren, OMG we’re so happy to send them off home lol, well that’s me and I only have 6 grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to see the big group of grandkids! They fill up the whole table! I bet they had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.