Monday, April 26, 2021

BRYLEE IS MOVING

 Well after three months in her first 'flat' situation, Brylee is moving into her new one today.

Into what is hopefully a better place, with 4 other younger people.   A couple and two other single girls.

I really hope this move is a good one for her.  And she's happier there than where she has been.


ABOVE:  Since we put the mattress topper on our bed, the girls have really struggled to jump up on it!

In some ways this is great, cos they can't throw all me pillows on the floor...  😏😂😄

But Marley finally got up after three attempts.  She's so damn cute.


ABOVE: So was our little Miss Muppet!  You can have 5 lollies and no more I said... yeah right.  She snuck a few more in I do believe.

It's one of the very naughty things we grandparents do... SPOIL them rotten.

While the guys are moving Brylee and her furniture, I suspect the little boys will be here making mayhem.

And noise.  OMG yesterday the noise level in this house was insane.

BALLOONS.

It was all down to freakin' balloons.

The kids got to play with balloons, tossing them all over the house, playing 'volleyball' with them and so on.

I never thought kids could have so much fun with humble balloons before. 

Little Kids AND Big Kids!  I'm gunna have balloons on hand ... forever


And... let's start the day!  It's bound to be wonderful... because the kids are here.


11.15 am:  Baking scones for the masses.

Moving is in progress.
Lacy is here for leftovers, among other things.

ABOVE: When ya daughter (Brylee) takes 50+ photos of you and ya dogs, and you simply cannot decide on which ONE to post.

So ya get 3.  edited photo, cos clearly there were 3 photos the exact same!


ABOVE: They ain't quite so noisy today!

ABOVE:  These were a hit with the family.
We have 5 left 😂😆😅... for now.

Well... it was a busy family afternoon.  
Mike and Joyce left for home mid afternoon and have just arrived home. (8 pm)
Brylee is all settled in her new home.

All is quiet in our home again.
Just hanging out in our lounge chairs watching TV till bedtime now.
Catch ya tomorrow.

15 comments:

  1. lots of great pix yesterday!!!! Enjoy today and all the fam.... I am jealous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Love the pics of you and the dogs Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about Brylee'
    s move! I hope she is too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Brylee will be great with the new flat am sure 😀 gosh your doggos are adorable!! Am thinking about getting another one is $950 cheap for a shitzhu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Robyn, that is cheap for now days. I'd be questioning the blood lines at that price. Also, do either of the parent dogs have any health issues that could be passed on to the pups? Just be careful.

      Delete
    2. Yes I will be but I honestly think that we're a 2 bitch household lol 😆

      Delete
    3. HA HA HAaaaaa! I probably agree.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Beautiful photos of three beautiful girls. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see the family having fun, and the brothers playing volley balloon. I hope Brylee will be happy in her new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send those yummy looking scones my way

    ReplyDelete
  8. yum scones look delicious. Fab parcel was waiting for me when we got home.
    You are amazing, love love love the gnomes and the wonky houses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww,I love the pictures of you with your two dogs. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope Brylee is happy in her new home. The scones sure look good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. VolleyBalloon!! What a great game! You look great with your dogs. Yummy breads there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yum, looks like a nice family day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.