Friday, April 09, 2021

FRIDAY ALREADY....

 It sure in hell does NOT feel like Friday already.

Because Monday was a holiday, and Stew also took Tuesday off work, I feel like it's only Wednesday.

So, it's lovely knowing the weekend is tomorrow.

I love having Stew home.

And we always see more of family on the weekends too.

We shall have Lacy and Keera this weekend.  So some sort of kid activities will happen.  Just not sure what yet.  The cousins love to play together, so we might spend some time over at Steve 'n' Bex's.

I'm keen to get some more of my jig saw puzzle done today.  I enjoyed sorting more bits out yesterday.

And the girls love being in the sewing room with me cos they can watch everyone going by, on the road, the footpath and of course, the pesky neighbour's cat.

That bloody cat is for sure responsible for a few dead fish!  I've yet to be able to spray it with the hose to deter it.  One day it's going to get a drenching!

That's me for now... catch ya later.


12.24 pm:  And well... it took me a while to get the odd jobs around the house done today.
Funny how, even though I don't go to bed until the house is 'all tidy', there is always shit to do in the morning!
I hung out the washing, tidied up the garage, put all the cardboard boxes out to be taken away by Lacy (she burns them for us on the farm she now lives on), and what else? 
Oh yeah, loaded up my car with shelving to return to Steve.

Then I did some puzzling.  Now that I can't see straight, I've stopped!  Seriously, after you have been staring at little pieces of puzzle for a couple of hours, you really can't see properly!

I'm now going to drop said shelving off at Steve's, then come home and have me lunch.

Seriously.  It's 4.19 pm and it's getting dark already?  WTF.

ABOVE:  Tonight's dinner will be Pork and Shrimp Fried Spring Rolls.
I couldn't find a damn shrimp for me photo, so ya get Sebastian the Crab!
First time trying this recipe, so fingers crossed.

Well!  Dinner was a roaring success.  I will show you tomorrow how they looked, and include the recipe.  YOU really should try it.

Quiet time now, chilling out just watching some TV.

16 comments:

  1. Maybe you should set a BOOBY TRAP for kitty. If it goes near the pond, a bucket dumps over its head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:29 PM

    Can't you put cardboard into your recycling bin in Hamilton? Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Lacy likes to burn it though.

      Delete
    2. Audrey....wash your mouth out with Vodka lol
      #Lacy 💙

      Delete
  3. Pretty quiet here too back to work Monday 🥺 going to see the old people tomorrow (my parents) down the line a bit hopefully win Lotto as well. Lacy the Pyro yeah 🤣💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dam straight Robyn 🔥 💙💯👌
      #Lacy 💙

      Delete
  4. Kiwionholidays3:21 PM

    Another busy day for you there, like us except we have had a tad more summers n winters than you lol

    That’s one thing we miss being able to burn rubbish

    So happy Lacy is keeping up the tradition 🍁

    Have a fab weekend all of you there,,
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never stop xx 🔥 xx
      #Lacy 💙

      Delete
  5. Kiwionholidays3:22 PM

    Another busy day for you there, like us except we have had a tad more summers n winters than you lol

    That’s one thing we miss being able to burn rubbish

    So happy Lacy is keeping up the tradition 🍁

    Have a fab weekend all of you there,,
    Cheers 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate people that let their cats roam! Arseholes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree especially the ones that like to spray our house/deck

      Delete
  7. How many pieces did you get done on the puzzle?

    Our weather is so opposite each other. We are having Spring, days without coats, melting snow, a few raindrops - still waiting for the first Thunder and Lightning! Also - we are rejoicing with the new longer days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, considering we are on polar opposite sides of the Earth... lol! I love winter. We don't get snow here in Hamilton, just frost and fog and heaps of rain usually over winter. It snows in the middle of the North Island, and lots of places down in the South Island of New Zealand get snow too. I don't think I'd like the snow all winter!

      Delete
  8. Looks like you’re really trying to eat sensibly ie diabetes friendly. Small steps will help results for lifetime longevity

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking foward to you posting the recipe and seeing the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a relaxing and fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.