Wednesday, April 28, 2021

ANOTHER BLOGGER!

 Recently I reached out to a fellow blogger who lives here in Hamilton.

Margaret has a blog:  https://athomeinnewzealand.blogspot.com/

I hope you go and say 'Hi' to her!

She is going to visit me for morning tea today.  I'm really looking forward to her visit.

I don't get to meet too many fellow bloggers.

ABOVE: When Stew got home from work last night he checked out the 'stall lay out' in the garage.  It doesn't look much like that, but I think it will work just fine.  

Bearing in mind it will be inside the gazebo!

And there will be all me stuff on the tables etc. lol


ABOVE:  I saw this on Facebook last night.

What house do you think I would choose?

And what house would YOU choose?

It took me ages to pick, cos NONE of them have friggin Diet Coke do they?  Pfffft.  How rude.


ABOVE: Another funny... cos we all need a laugh don't we.

1 pm:  And my visitor has just left.  I don't know how, but we managed to yak for 2.5 hours and could have continued for a few more I reckon!



Margaret is lovely, it was so nice to meet her.  I am sure we will be meeting up again.  We are of a similar age and have had some similar life experiences, which made yakking very easy.

I made her laugh lots, which I love.  Nothing like making someone smile or laugh. 😊😄

Now... IF I HAD TO CHOOSE:  I'd chose House # 3!  I love the beach, the gym for Stew, Pizza and Beer... well ya gotta eat and drink something!  #1 would be my second choice.

Now... I'm off to have lunch then do bugger all till I go over to Cambridge for an FBG walk tonight.

6.30 pm:  Well, I went over to Cambridge mid-afternoon as Stew had tracked down a Volleyball in a sports shop in Cambridge.

So, off I go, buy the ball then visit a girlfriend until it's time to do the FBG Walk.

ABOVE: And... it gets canceled.   So I am now home and about to suggest to Stew that we go out for dinner.

Think we will go to Lone Star.


ABOVE:  You can't fault Lone Star's Lasso of Hog!

We both had it for dinner.  

Home now, enjoying the rest of the evening with our feet up. 😊

14 comments:

  1. Wine for Dinner! Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 AM

    Enjoy your day Chris. Love the funnies. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd pick one, since then I'd have Netflix lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"M house 2.... YOU are house 5 !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Difficult to choose between 1 and 4 I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m house 6, you are house 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think #3 would suit you...wasn't sure about the beer 😘

      Delete
  7. You and Margaret could be sisters. Except for the eyes. You and those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely house 3 but am prepared to swap the gym jesus bugger that 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to hear you had a good visit. I'm house 2 - who wouldn't be with unlimited wine after the country walks 😂

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kiwionholidays4:35 PM

    What a fab meetup ,, good on you two,,,,

    can’t find Margarets blog tho???not that tech savy atm due to after effects of 1st Covid needle,,,

    House 2 would be fab but dreams are free,,,,where we are today

    Fab catchup

    Take care

    Cheers 🥂






    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Chris - I really enjoyed my morning with you. Lots of yakking, lots of laughing - who could ask for anything better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why are you getting a volleyball?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely seeing that photo of you and Margaret. I follow you both and hugely enjoy your kiwi views ,😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.