Wednesday, October 30, 2019

DRAWING A BLANK

So, today I am drawing a blank for blog fodder.

Yesterday was the same really.

KATE, you asked about a runner ... is THIS THE ONE you were talking about?....


ABOVE: This is the only other one in front of the fire place that has red in it!  It's $50.

I'm gunna stay in bed as long as I can today... and try to get over the tiredness from hell.

Then I'm going into Hamilton to get more friggin boxes, like I should have done yesterday.

Except yesterday my brain wasn't working properly.  I've been making some really dumb mistakes lately... I know it's just from being over tired though.  Nothing to worry about OK.

Oh and yeah, before that I must fill in a hole Coco dug under the side gate yesterday, and make it 'Coco Proof' again.  

She actually dug it so well she got out yesterday afternoon.  Luckily I was in the lounge and saw her before she took off down the road.

She seems hell bent on escaping lately!  Grrrr.

Right, I'm rolling over and going back to sleep.  Catch ya later.

ONWARD...

OK.. Kate.  I suggest you come  down to the November Cambridge Trash and Treasure Market to actually  LOOK at my runners!  Nov 10th, 8-1.

Moving on.. I've been out to Tamahere and paid for our 2nd unit and booked their moving truck for putting stuff into unit #2, and then getting it all out again on Dec 7th and 8th.  
Another duck firmly in the row.

Then I went into Hamilton and got more boxes from Allied Pickfords.  Then came home.

Lunch shortly, then back into packing stuff into boxes.  
Lacy is heading out soon to give me a hand again.

Brylee just said... "You should put a fun fact on your blog every day".

So today's fun fact is:  Lacy had no idea where silk came from.  NONE WHAT SO EVER.  

So. We've done some more packing.  And we are now taking a break.  Cos I'm friggin old.
And tired.

Tomorrow Lacy and I are taking shit out to the new storage unit.  So hopefully when we want to take the rest out,  Stew and I won't have as much to do.

Well it's the end of the day.  We had KFC for dinner, which was lovely.

Then I packed up some linen into black sacks... which will be taken, along with everything else we can fit in Stew's car, to the storage unit tomorrow.  I anticipate Lacy and I doing 2-3 trips to Tamahere tomorrow. 

Catch ya tomorrow.  Mum, I hope you have a good evening... no more getting up close and friendly with rubbish bins! *smiles*

6 comments:

  1. I am going to have Pork Belly tonight. Something I had NEVER heard of until reading your blog! Glad you captured your little escape artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Dogstars, where are you from? Pork belly is so common here! I hope you enjoy it and make the crackling on top is super crisp.

      Delete
  2. Wow coco must know you are moving she trying to leave already lol.. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:51 AM

    She's trying to get out to come find me lol I haven't been out in a few days lol 😂
    #Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you plan to clarify where silk DOES come from????? hahahaha. I like that plan. I also like how you announce your meal plans. It reminds me of some show about reading your diary (years later ) in public. Like a poetry reading. And one guy read his teenage diary many years later. And he had always written that days dinner in the diary. It's kind of real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never get bored reading even when you have something fluffy to say! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.