Tuesday, September 18, 2018

SUMMER LEGGINGS... PRETTY ONES THANKS

This morning I'm going into Hamilton to find some summer leggings.
Most of what I've already got are just a bit big... or worn, needing to be thrown out.

There's limited places to look, but I will do my best to find some.

We did have a quick look on Sunday afternoon, but I was overdressed for trying on leggings!  I got all hot and bothered.  Not fun.

Today I will dress in easy to remove clothes/shoes!

Here is last night's walk photo:


ABOVE: Don't ask me what all the poses were about!  I clearly wasn't posing though.  Nor was Cleo the dog.
Cleo has done all the walks with her human and is right up to date.  *smiles*

Once I get home from Hamilton I will be doing more sewing of owls... and then I shall find another little soft toy to make.  Just not sure what yet... maybe a dog or cat?  We will see.


ABOVE: And this is what ya get when you're trying to draw a pattern.   *sigh*
Working on it.

ONWARD...

1.34 pm:  And yaaa!  I've had a very good morning in Hamilton.
I found two pair of leggings at The Warehouse (why spend $100 on one pair at Rebel Sport, when you can get two pair for $34?).


 ABOVE: They are not flash, label brands, but hey.. they will do just fine for my walking over summer.

Walking through the mall, and bugger me! There's Lacy coming out of a chemist shop!  So, she joined me for a while.
It felt totally weird running into her.  Still getting used to having her around again.

ABOVE: We checked out a relatively new gift shop at The Base, and I picked up three new little melamine trays.  They cost me LESS than some (exactly the same size), that I've seen in the local Hospice Shop!  Crazy prices here in Cambridge I tell ya.

After that, Lacy took off for home and I went to Spotlight for a few things.


ABOVE:  I got everything on me list... and added new fabric scissors too.  I really, really needed them.
Last night my fabric scissors started to cut quite badly, so it was about time for new ones.
Hopefully these ones last as long as my last pair did, which was easily 15 years.

The bloody things are not cheap.

Now that I'm home, I'm going to get on with some sewing, after having some lunch.

Well... I got my next project done, but it's not good. Will show you tomorrow.

Card night tonight.  I ended up the Loser!  Which is fine by me, I go to enjoy playing cards and the company ... not to win or lose.

Dinner tonight was casseroled chicken and veges.  Very nice it was too.

I can't stop yawning, so will be in bed early tonight.  Lack of sleep is getting to me.  I'm getting about 4 hours sleep a night at the most now... thanks to bloody hot flushes.

5 comments:

  1. I need to do your diet since I have the smaller clothes and the ones I have are getting too tight haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a good size bag of stuffing girl...I prob need that size for snow for my xmas villages-gutted someone on facebook was giving a bag away but I didnt see it till it was gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you thought of getting your scissors sharpened ? There are often knife sharpeners at markets or a butcher should know of someone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 3 pairs nice leggings from the warehouse last year still going strong k Mart have great lightweight leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rekkon Stew will have to build you a new closet sometime soon! For storing everythin you bought!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.