Thursday, September 27, 2018

MUNTED FINGERS

Well my poor squished fingers kept me awake a bit last night, but not too bad.

I feel like I might have broken the top of my index finger, it's that sore.  Obviously there's nothing that can be done if that's the case, so I will just have to wait for it to get better.


 ABOVE:   I have no feeling at the tip of the index finger, but the rest of it is bloody sore as.  I can't even bend it much.  Oh well... teach me to be more careful closing the sliding door that's for sure!


ABOVE:  This is why I'd gone out that door... I wanted to photograph my grapevine... it's bursting into leaf.  It's so neat watching everything growing.   

I have high hopes of us getting some grapes this year.  I love home grown grapes.  Our grapevines in Auckland had just started to produce grapes, and we moved!  Typical.


ABOVE: I took a photo of these flowers just the other day, and they have already doubled in height.  They are so very pretty.  

I love our gardens, and appreciate all the work Stew puts in to keep them looking so lovely.  
He's such a hard working, good man.

Stew left freakin' early this morning, he's gone to Auckland for a meeting.  But he had to pick up colleagues from Auckland airport first, hence the super early start to his day. I hope he gets there in time... Auckland traffic is the pits!

I'm going into Hamilton this morning for ????  Shit right this minute I can't remember! But it will come back to me at some point.... until then I will get some washing on, then maybe draw up a new soft toy pattern.

I want to have a few more options ... maybe another 2-3 I think.

There is an FBG walk on tonight, bang on dinner time... so I better have dinner sorted and ready before I head out to that.  Hmmm... what shall I cook?  Stew will be home late, so it better be some sort of casserole me thinks.  

ONWARD...

LOL... finally remembered what I needed in Hamilton, so went in and got it.
Black felt.
Oh and I ended up having lunch with Lacy and Kelly... and I did a little retail therapy too.


 ABOVE:  I took advantaged of the Sale Lovisa were having and got some new earrings.  I wanted some white ones to wear on Saturday night.  We have a party to attend.


ABOVE:  Farmers were having a sale too, so I got a new top to wear on Saturday night as well.  It looks nice on, and is nice and lightweight, perfect for summer.  Shame it's black, blue would have been better!  *smiles*

Home now, and I'm going to relax for a little while, before getting dinner made for the family.

Me fingers are feeling a bit better, unless I bump the index finger, then I yelp a bit!  It's really sore and turning purple all over the top now.

7.56 pm:  And I didn't go on the FBG walk tonight.  I am just feeling a bit flat tonight.  Like everything is too much effort?
Tired.
Won't add any more tonight, so signing off for the day.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you smashed your fingers. Once, I almost cut the tip of one off with a very sharp knife, I got stitches, and when it healed, I could predict the weather with that finger. It would get tingly when it was going to rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no not the fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crickey 😲 that looks painful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new top, black is nice but blue would have been better. can you splint your finger to protect the tip when you knock it ?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.