Tuesday, September 11, 2018

BECAUSE I CAN

I give you progress photos... first ones taken back in July 2016... after a very stressful 14 months of trying to sell our Auckland home, then buying here in Cambridge, and all that entails (STRESS, STRESS AND MORE STRESS!)... AND now.  So much happier.

 ABOVE:  Clearly, I'm still a big girl, but I'm a work in progress.  21 kilos down.  Maybe another 20 or so to go.


ABOVE:  Another comparison ... I'm pretty happy with how it's all going.

Now... today?
WINDOWS. And not much else I think.

But... I'm sure to fill you in during the day.  *smiles*

ONWARD...

*sigh*... need to go grocery shopping.  I should be relieved.. it means the windows have to wait till later on, but come on... we all know how much I hate grocery shopping.

BUT... people and dogs NEED food.

LITERALLY... THREE HOURS LATER... and the grocery shopping is done.  
It's all on the kitchen bench waiting to be put away.  I will get the frozens and fridge stuff put away then plug away at the rest later on.

It was a big shop today... we were pretty low on almost everything.

5.14 pm:  And I would have updated sooner, but I've had some computer issues.
Every time I tried to add to this post, all my words got eaten... rapidly disappeared!
Even what I'd already typed and published got deleted... so it's been a bit of a nightmare.

Never had that happen before... hope it never happens again either.

So, it's been a quiet afternoon... I simply ran out of energy!  So I just got all the groceries away then blobbed out on the couch.  Didn't even watch any TV. Couldn't be bothered.

Stew is on his way home from Rotorua, and we are both going to the FBG Quiz night at The Good George.  Should be a nice evening.

I need to get dinner made now... so at least I've done SOMETHING constructive this afternoon!

Quiz Night... was very enjoyable.  We didn't win, but it's not all about winning.  I even got some answers right, one which I was very proud of.  They showed a very old still of a movie scene, minus the face of the actor... and you had to guess the movie.

I guessed 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' and it was right!  It is the only really old western Movie I've ever remembered.  *smiles*

Home now, happy to be sitting on a comfy seat again.  The seats at the pub are hard wooden benches... not nice after 2 hours I can assure you.

Time to sign off for the day.  Thank You for all your lovely comments today.

35 comments:

  1. Well done.....and the best news is that you are so much healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference. Well done Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Actually I wrote "wowser" but stupid autocorrect!!!

      Delete
  4. Great photo comparisons. I still marvel at your photo keeping organizational skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shit Ma those are neat 'then and now' pics 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a difference. Well done Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fantastic. I was just looking back at your photos yesterday and could see a massive change - there is a walking photo taken where you are standing at the end (can't remember when) and then that one yesterday - such a big difference. Then there is your health - so much better now. Just keep on what you are doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Have thought about doing your shopping on line ? Countdown and some new world do it and deliver as well. Or u just collect. Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't really appeal to me, I like to choose my own meat and veges. If I was sick and simply couldn't go, then I might consider it.

      Delete
    2. it's funny, as much as Ma hates Grocery Shopping she would still prefer to walk the Isles and see what there is with her own eyes and so on compared to online shopping lol, our Ma is a strange Crabby Tart lol 😂 x

      Delete
  9. You really look incredible. I know I felt so much better and energetic when I lost my extra weight and I bet you notice that you do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That’s an awesome effort. I know it’s not easy losing weight and even harder to keep it off. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:10 AM

    You are so inspiring! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look wonderful and must be so proud of yourself!!! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - what a difference! Keep going, you know you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Chris, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chris you are doing awesome...how in gods name did u get on bench without breaking your neck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't pretty, but I slithered on! lol

      Delete
    2. I did however notice no tiara girl you certainly deserve a tiara for all your hard work getting your health on track...enjoy quiz night

      Delete
  16. Anonymous10:14 AM

    OMG what amazing photos.. what an amazing difference...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandy in the USA11:16 AM

    Wow awesome difference! Well done!! You are looking GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are looking fabulous, great effort!! I love grocery shopping but hate putting it away when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are looking pretty fine Chris!! I love the poses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done Chris! You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing photos your bum and boobs are shrinking impressive.well done

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your work! Well done you !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous7:57 PM

    Well done!!!!

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  24. The change is awesome Chris. You are so committed

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, what a huge difference, well done ��

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well done Chris, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your weight loss & can see the difference by the before and after photos and it has given you more of an insentive to lose even more weight.Keep up the good work and look forward to future updates...Wendyanne (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great before and after photos Chris. You can really see the difference ... well done!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.