Sunday, September 16, 2018

DISAPPOINTED

Well I have to admit it, I was really disappointed in yesterday's market.

Came home feeling really flat.  It's a lot of work getting stock made, packing up really early and getting to market, setting up then sitting there for hours... for very little return.

So, as I said yesterday, I will continue doing the markets until Christmas, then reassess if I keep doing them.

I am not going to do it if it's a waste of time, and I'm not enjoying it at all.  I will just have to sew for family/friends/gifts if I give up markets.

And use my lovely new gazebo on our back patio!  But... let's wait and see shall we?

Another disappointment right now.  The two 'pups' are ganging up on Coco and attacking her!   It's a new situation, and one I don't quite know what to do about right now.
We have separated them for now, but it means Coco does not have access to outside, without us letting her out ourselves.  Not an ideal situation.  *sigh*

I will talk to our vet about it I think.  They drew blood yesterday!  

ANOTHER disappointment... my plateau continues!  It's doing my head in.  I'm trying really, really hard to cut down on EVERYTHING... only trouble is when I do that I get blood sugar lows.  Grrrrr.

So... feeling really FLAT/UPSET/ANNOYED/PISSED OFF... you name it. 

One thing that has cheered me up a bit, our visitors.

 ABOVE:  These two grandkids came for a visit yesterday, with their Mum.
They are still here in fact, they leave just after lunch.


 ABOVE:  I said to Liam : "Look at me!"... and my god is he a poser!  Cute little bugger though.


 ABOVE:  Emily...  Played with the cars all afternoon yesterday, no dolls for her it would appear. 

It's been lovely having them to stay.

Sunday... going to have a little lie in bed seeing as I don't have to get up for any reason... well I could get up and spend more time with the kids I suppose.  But I'm sure we will see more of them *smiles*.

ONWARD...

1.30 pm:  Amanda and her two littlies have left, and we went into Hamilton for lunch with Lacy and Kelly, which was nice.  Seen all three daughters this weekend!

Did a quick look around for summer tights, but I got too hot (didn't dress for trying on clothes did I?)... so we came home.

I'm super dooper tired... had a dreadful night's sleep... HA HA!  Sleep?  Nah.  Woke at around 1 am and that was it pretty much.  I kept getting hot flushes, one after the other.  I'm sure it was because I had an upset stomach.  No idea why.  Just felt awful all night long.

So, a 'nana nap' is on the cards now!

Well I did have a nana nap, it was wonderful.  I woke up feeling rejuvenated, and decided to do a little sewing.  I will show you what I made... tomorrow.
I also gave myself a pep talk about my weight, I talk about THAT tomorrow too.

Now... it's after 9 and I'm tempted to do more sewing... cos I had fun in the sewing room tonight.

Catch ya tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. cute pix of the little ones!!! My God plateau's are sooooo annoying. Stay strong!!!! You are doing great xxxx Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up on yourself kiddo you gotta rember the first and foremost reason for your health change was to improve your sugar readings a d get your meds down you have done that your weight loss is a bonus. A frustrating bonus but still a great reward. Numbers on the bathroom scale wasn't your reason it was numbers on your diabetes scale rember xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers for the Lunch Date guys....was a Neat day 😊
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:11 PM

    Beautiful photos of the children...your daughters must be impressed by your new active and healthy lifestyle...

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so know that dead craft fair feeling. That’s why I stopped doing them til close to the holidays.

    I’m still betting you actually need to eat more calories to lose weight. I bet she ou aren’t eating enough so your body is holding onto them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you're going through a rough patch, don't feel alone.
    That boy sure has some rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.