Thursday, September 20, 2018

SOME MORE TWEAKING

1.22 am:  I stayed up far too late, in fact it's the middle of the night and I'm still not in bed!

There was this idea in my head, and I wanted to try it out.

A Soft Toy Dog ... so I made one.

I'm not sure how much it looks like a dog though, it might just need some more tweaking!


ABOVE:  What do you think of him?  Let's not call him a dog!  He's just a cute soft toy.  Yeah, that's better.

I need to get wider ribbon for him... I only have that width in ribbon on hand.  Perhaps with a nicer ribbon he will look even better?  I should have put a heart on his front too dammit!


The things you forget when you are tired.  Grrr.


So, now it's time to go to bed!

It's now 1.35 am and by the time I'm in bed it will be closer to 1.45.  *sigh*

Maybe I will actually SLEEP tonight???


Today... LATER ON AFTER I WAKE UP.... I have a morning tea to attend, catching up with a younger FBG and her little baby.  That should be lovely.


ONWARD...


Well morning tea was delightful.
Lovely, lovely company.

Then home to have some light lunch before Kelly and Lacy arrived for lunch.

I got Kelly to do some shopping for me too... saved me having to go into Hamilton Spotlight for just a few things.  Excellent solution, must do it again!!!

My afternoon:

 ABOVE:  The two crazy daughters arrived... with me supplies from Spotlight. (Thanks Kelly)


 ABOVE:  I gave Lacy an outdoor bean bag to take home.  She stuck her bony elbow through it!  Beans everywhere pretty quickly.


 ABOVE: She even got beans on her lunch surimi!

ABOVE: Lacy and Kelly refilling one old beanbag from another, and putting spare beans in plastic bags.   They even tried blowing beans into a pile... I think I got a good photo of them 'blowing balls'!  

Once they left I made this fellow:


ABOVE:  Improved model... nose a different shape, and has a white accent, and a heart. The ears stayed the same as I quite like them, they 'go' with the shape of his head.  I need to put a ribbon around his neck yet.  edit:  just did it... lol!

Nice quiet time now... till I go out for my FBG walk at 6.30 pm.


Walk done and dusted... it was a good one too, 5.3 kms.
Home now and trying to stay awake!
Coronation Street just started, but I might just go to bed early... pretty tired.

14 comments:

  1. Love him! Adorable. He does look like a dog though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this guy. If you want him to be a dog how about creating with ribbon to make it look like a dog collar. I think he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could make some with rounded ears, some with pointed ears, more with the square ears. Then they could be whatever people want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that's my fave so far. He's gorgeous 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:51 AM

    Very cute but try changing the nose shape to a rounded triangle. He reminds me of a koala with a round nose lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. did u see spot light had filling on special until sunday VIP price 2 kilo bags for 34$ i got a friend get me some for snow decoration for my villages...did u get any buttons.I tried email u last night and it wouldnt work gggrr I was gonna ask u to make me summit and thought might be a good stall seller

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a mess¡ looks like fun tho. The dog is sure cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your soft toy is very cute! Looks like the girls had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a dog! It's a cat! It's a Super Soft Toy! (SST)
    Those bean bag beans are impossible to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bow Tie would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.