Wednesday, June 08, 2016

NOW IT REALLY STARTS!

This morning the moving company guys arrive to start sorting out the house, packing what we haven't done and generally getting everything ready to load onto the trucks tomorrow.

I have to go down to the kid's college and formally withdraw them from that school, and get their records forwarded to their new school.

I'm also going to donate to the school their uniforms, to be given to any kid/s who need them.

Then I will be taking what's left of our frozen food over to Bex and Steve's.

On my way home after that, I will be stopping in at the motel to pick up the keys, so we can get in later tonight.

Tick tock, tick tock!

ICE!  I must get some to use in the chilly bins (Eskys) to keep all our fridge food from spoiling.  

Ummm.... I think that's all for now!


  SUPER EXCITED!

ONWARD...

It had to happen.
I've done my back in.  Lower back, both sides.  Can't bend or twist... even walking is painful.
I've taken some heavy duty pain killers.  Hope it helps.

The packers are here.... packing... lol!
We've done all we have to do, so I can sit and relax for a little while.


'RELAX' HA HA HA!
AS IF





ABOVE:  there's two guys packing and wrapping, and WOW,  they are really getting through it FAST!

ABOVE:  All the stuff we are taking in the car, plus all the cleaning stuff to clean the house tomorrow night.

Asked the kids to take the dogs for a walk.  They didn't get too far before Coco decided she didn't want to walk!  So Griffin brought her home.  Sadly, that means in her 'bedroom'.  Can't have the dogs underfoot while all this is going on.

3.23 pm:  And the packers have gone, coming back bright and early tomorrow to finish off the packing, then load the trucks.
Feeling so CALM right now!  Usually I would be a screaming bitch by now, stressing out over EVERY TINY THING!

But I'm not *shaking me head*.  Maybe that's because I really have organised the shit out of this move?  Everything really IS going like clockwork!  I'm thrilled.

Pain relief for my back is WONDERFUL.  I could hardly move after I stuffed it.  I love Tramadol.  *smiles*

Dinner tonight will be some sort of takeaway, then we will stay here until after we have watched the final of 'Happy Valley'.
Then it will simply be a matter of feeding the dogs, putting them to bed in their crates, then taking off to the motel.

So... I'll sign off now and catch ya tomorrow.

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:01 AM

    So excited for you all.....Happy days :O) Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all goes smoothly today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! Oh and Chilly Bins ha ha, I like that better than our term Esky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited for you. I hope it all goes well and you are soon knee deep in decorating your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting exciting exciting! It has gone so smoothly since buying the new home. Hope you all have an awesome move , can't wait for pics of the move in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very exciting news!!!!... I hope the next few days go smoothly. Have fun organising your lovely new home and very excited to see all the pics as it happens!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all goes well over the next few days Chris, I'm sure it will as you are super organised :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! So excited for your new adventures. Take a few last empty house pics for us to remember :)
    ~Nicole in CA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all goes to plan. Sorry to hear about your back. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. super uber excited for you BUGGER about the back take whiskey! looking forward to more pics....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thrilled the day has arrived. So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:08 PM

    hope your back gets better soon!!! very exciting times!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so very sorry about your back! That is Bad News. I know because mine is complaining tonight too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a very successful day. Bad luck about the back. My DH likes Tramadol too but has to take Endone nor because of other pills he is on

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck for your move tomorrow! !

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the best for tomorrow. I hope you all sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's great that it's all going so well. Hopefully your back is better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This feels like a dream. See you at your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maybe it was the pain meds helping you feel calm lol. I'm glad everything is going smoothly for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.