Tuesday, March 10, 2015

MISS MUPPET

Today Lacy and Keera are arriving on a bus.
Miss Muppet is going to be staying with us for a few days or so while Lacy gets a few things sorted.
I am sure we shall thoroughly enjoy having Keera here... we all pull together and share the load.

OH... here's the Treasure I got from the Hospice shop yesterday:


 ABOVE:  See those AMAZING copper fish?  Three of them... OOOO I love them so much.  

ABOVE:  The cutest little metal fishing scene, on it's own little easel. 

ABOVE: This 'magazine' basket.. perfect to keep our dinner trays in.  

Today I am going to mount those fish on one of my painted beams and have it 'somewhere' in the dining room I think.

Right, that's me for now... catch ya later.

ONWARD...

***  PEPSI EDITED  ***  PEPSI EDITED  ***  PEPSI EDITED  ***

I went out, bought some rope to hang me fish board from... picked up the white bar stool from Sylvia Park, drove past 33,000 hot bread shops/eateries and didn't buy a thing.  Even though I really, really wanted to.

My mood is filthy today.  Just so frustrated over so many things.  I don't know what to be more crabby about.  

But.  Eating shit won't solve any of them, so I shall NOT binge.

MARLENE:  Lacy's foot is slowly healing.  It's itchy, a very good sign.  Still uncertain if she will need skin grafts.  She's not been able to get back to the hospital in a week for a check up.  I will try and advise her to do that while she is kid-free this week.

Well I've had a very busy afternoon.  I had to go to the Hospice Shop and help look for some stuff that was missing... we didn't find it.   But because they were busy and short staffed, I ended up staying till 4 pm. 

Then I nipped home, grabbed the car seat for Keera, then back to Manukau to pick up Keera.

Finally home, threw some chicken in the oven, put some rice in the rice cooker... and am now breathing a sigh of relief.  Time to relax!

And relax I did!
End of Day:  it was a busy day ... not the sort of day I was expecting, that's for sure.
nite nite

6 comments:

  1. Dam u get some good stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep she sure does get some good stuff doesn't she ? I love the magazine basket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. Hoe exciting to see Keera for a few days. How is Lacy's foot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't binge!!!.... maybe have a *little* treat (I get how it is) but over-doing it would be a mistake. Please look after yourself. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the fish, the basket for trays a neat idea very practical you are. How lovely to have Keera visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:19 PM

    Love the fishies!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.