Saturday, July 23, 2011

I KNOW HE LOVES ME....

I HAVE TO WONDER HOW MUCH WHEN HE BRINGS THIS HOME:

ABOVE: apparently that is $8 worth of lollies.  And he put them down beside me on the couch last night.
*sigh*
I had some.  But not too many as they made me feel ill.
Oh and he also bought chips and dips.

For the weekend.

Lovely.

I know I don't have to eat them... no one is going to force feed me.  But they are in my face.

I will try to resist. 

TODAY:  we must do the grocery shopping.  Did not do any in the last fortnight at all except for the odd thing here and there. 
So, that's the thrilling 'to do' today.

ONWARD...

Well.. we have not done the grocery shopping.. YET.
We went down to Mission Bay and had a nice lunch, did a bit of cruising around, walked around Ponsonby shops, bought a new compact makeup mirror then came home to watch an auction on Trademe that I have an auto bid on... fingers crossed I get it.

ABOVE: a gorgeous winter day here!

ABOVE:  a bit dark and dingy on Queen Street...

ABOVE: my new makeup mirror, found it in a shop on Ponsonby Road.  Very cute....

YES!  I won the auction on Trademe and we finally  have another double bed for visitors!  Hopefully we can pick it up today as it's supposed to rain tomorrow.  Waiting to hear back from the people with the bed now...

End of Day:  picked up the bed ... watched some mindless TV then did a bit of moving of beds around in the house.  Couldn't wait until tomorrow!
nite nite.

7 comments:

  1. Cut up carrot cucumber celery baby tomatoes and DIP those instead of the chips broccoli florets even capsicum chunks then you get full on veges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $8 ...wow! I would probably eat the whole bag ...they look yummy!

    Wish I could send you some of our hot weather ...it's dreadful here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh it's not chocolate.

    Though I love chips and dip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take the most amazing pictures. The colors are so vivid!

    I don't think I could have resisted the lollies, either!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love lollies and would be very tempted to eat them all...agggh..not fair!!
    Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Stu,
    Please don't take this the wrong way but there are 3 Telly tubbies down in PALMY who want to slap you. We know you love Chris but you are beginning to look like her sabatour. next time you get the urge to surprise your lovely wife do so with something that is not edible. go to a different naughty shop if you have to.
    Chris you knew going into to this that we 3 would be there for you through thick and thin so we are just showing you our love.
    Love PO, Tinky winky and Dipsy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't feel back dear friend because after my bee adventure today I bought myself a small bag of candy to soothe my wounded spirit and throbbing body! : ) Sometimes a gal just has to do what she has to do! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.