Saturday, March 06, 2010

SEE YA LATER... NETBALL... AND RELAX


ABOVE: Mike playing Indoor Netball yesterday... his team is the one in the red 'bibs'... our boy can JUMP! And his girlfriend Joyce is an awesome goal shoot! I am amazed how such a little girl (physically) can put a ball in the hoop from such great distances!

They are playing again today .. ... Stew and the kids will watch this morning while I stay home and do some housework.

My Mum and Ron are leaving today for his grandson's wedding....
it has been nice having them these last few days.

But it will be nice to RELAX again! Having them here has been tiring I must say!

ONWARD...

I have done MASSES of housework this morning! Hours spent vacuming, washing floors etc. It feels great! Just me here while Stew and the kids are out. Does that count as EXERCISE??? Hell I hope so!

*****PEPSI UPDATED*******PEPSI UPDATED*****PEPSI UPDATED

End of Day: my ears are ringing! Watching netball (it's like basketball) all day... people screaming and cheering all day. Mike's team are in the semi-finals tomorrow, hopefully they do well and go on to the finals. Glad to be home and time to take a break! nite nite.

13 comments:

  1. The pies have been absolutely beautiful, but I can imagine how tiring the guest thing is after a while. Now that you're blogging here regularly, I'd better hit the "follow" button again so I quit missing so many posts at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man those pies looked lovely - have an awesome weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that netball looks hard to me. Is it something like basketball? I sucked at basketball - too short (I'm 5'3")! Anyway, glad that you had a great time with your family. It's always nice when they come to visit, but equally as nice when they leave.

    Also wanted to let you know your bag has been mailed and is on it's way to you! :o)

    Have a great, relaxing weekend.

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks ALITTLE like a version of indoor volleyball we play here in the states called Wallyball...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know the game of Netball but it looks pretty physical! And now I'm peaking a portion of your pie from your prior post that I must check out. It looks yummy!

    Have a great weekend!
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tremendous work on the losses kiddo - it all becomes relatively simple when you get 'in the groove' doesn't it. Shame its so bloody hard to find it though! Have a great weekend Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely feeling when the housework is done, the guests gone and all your ducks are lined up in a row isn't it?!!

    How are your energy levels on the low carbs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw your two losses! You so have your mojo back. 4.2kgs in two weeks! AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that looks interesting! Nothing like that here that I know of :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. woohoooo well done on another great loss, awesome work Chris. And yes housework is classed as excersise !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always nice to have visitors but nice to get back to normal again. Pepsi.. are you back on Pepsi. I lost the link when pc died. Congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oOOOH, pies... drool! Yeah, having folk stay is all fine and well, but it's even better when they decide to go home again (grin).

    Both my girls play on the island netball squad, they tour al over the place - the eldest is off to the far east this year!

    Hope you have some time to relax over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:46 PM

    Well... that's interessting but honestly i have a hard time understanding it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.