Friday, February 22, 2008

I AM ENTERING MARSHY'S COMPETITION!

In order to win a prize (maybe) all you have to do is post pictures of stuff.... so I decided to see if I could do it without my bum leaving the study chair AND without resorting to Google Images! So here goes:
- something brown: the study door.


- something orange: my little kiwi note holder.

- something purple: purple grapes on the coaster on my desk.

- a marshmallow: well I did eat them all the other day for 'dinner'!

- a cat: well damned if there's a real one in me study, but will this do?

- someone sleeping: well I am asleep on me feet today, so I will do.

The letter M: off the fan on the study floor.

- the letter W: from the world map on the study wall behind my head.

There ya go Raina, didn't I do well????

NITE NITE.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent, Chris! I love how you managed to get the Cat in there, very clever :-D Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well! And without leaving your chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day from Melbourne - I really enjoyed the photo of the `Cat'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! You must have one the contest!
    Marshmallow for dinner?! eeeewwwwww
    had to say something!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.