Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HAIR GETS A RADICAL CHANGE TODAY

Today...
- Steve to work, Mike to Uni, kids to school.
- Hair appointment. . . getting it coloured .... going much darker!
- declutter back yard .... the valuer said to get rid of trailer and wood around the back to help with presentation... not a problem!

That should keep me outta trouble for most of the day!
Got up at 5am to take the kid to the loo, can't get back to sleep ... so here I am on the bloody computer at 6am! Only consolation, I can have a NANNA nap this afternoon! Ah the joys of being a kept woman! ha ha ha. later....

Lovely morning/lunch.... got the hair done... was going to go much darker with light streaks, but chickened out and went light with dark streaks! Derrr, typical woman, changing me mind. Still, it's looking nice!
THAT took 3 hours! So I was in town... so took a friend to lunch.. now I'm home and it's almost too late to try for a nanna nap! Boo hoo.... might just chill for a while, then pick up the kids and THEN attack the back yard... it won't take long to tidy it up!
JANENE: fab idea mate, will talk to you later tonight about storing our trailer in your shed. THANKS.
End of Day, got lots accomplished.. bought some new plants for the back yard, put them in pots, bla bla bla.. looking much better. Visited my friend Chris D and her hubby tonight, he's just out of hospital again after having more chemothereapy.. poor bugger is up and down something shocking. His sister and her hubby are out from England to visit them.... they are lovely.
NSV: Well I can truly say I was happy today, felt like my old self. We expect the house valuation to come in within the next couple of days, can't wait! Not that it will actually SELL the house, but at least we will know it's true value. nite nite.

25 comments:

  1. Omg.... the stuffing around just to sell a house... arghhhhhh
    Hope you enjoy your day ... I will just be at WORK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the sassy new hair!!

    Congrats on those birth babies leaving the next, that has got to be a major relief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love that new hair.... looks great. Might have to put some colour through my hair too.. you have inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair looks gorgeous! Love those darker streaks. And re mine - I only want to grow it to about chin length and have a sort of Posh Spice style bob. Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice hair!! love it! Hope you get some bites on the house soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:40 PM

    Love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New hair, I love new hair styles. Makes me feel soooo taken care of

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey look at you you sexy thing. Love the hair.
    Gosh I can feel your frustration regarding selling after going through the same (on-going) drawn out process last year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does look nice! I'm glad us guys don't have to spend three hours for a haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks great! I hate 3 hour appointments-but sometimes a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do-right?!
    I love my nanna naps too-I hate when I miss 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair looks unreal Chris. Well worth the time and effort.

    How did you get on with the valuation? (or did I miss that?) Are you still around the mark you are asking?

    ReplyDelete
  14. your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. luv the hair girl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your hair looks great Chris. Hope things went well with the valuer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another day, another hair color job. Something that I don't have to worry my pretty little head over.

    http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic hair!!!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I fucken love your hair, it looks awesama bin laden!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww your hair looks beautiful! that old saying goes a hair do is as good as a holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE The hair!!!!!! You look hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  25. YES YES YES...
    IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL..

    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!

    GOOD FOR YOU CHICK!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.