Friday, July 28, 2017

SHIT I'M A DICK

I've had my Samsung phone for 2 years now.
In all that time I thought the camera was pretty crappy.

It really didn't take very good photos.  Which was kinda OK, as I do have my good Canon camera eh?

Anyway... yesterday on the way home from picking the kids up from school, Griffin was playing with my phone, checking it out.

And he noticed that ... well... (this is where I look like a right Dick), he said "Mum, do you realise you still have the protective film on the camera lens and flash?"

Far out!  NO, obviously I didn't.   So he peeled it off... and now?


ABOVE:  Look at that!  Much better photos!  Yep, I am a dick.

Last day of the week, and Keera is holding up pretty well.  No massive melt downs, no crying and falling asleep after school.  Doing well!

This week has gone so fast... bring on the weekend!

Weight Watchers result from last night?  Well...
I lost 1.5 kilos!  That made my day/night.  *smiles*

LYNDA:  re the carport.  We couldn't build one off the front of the house as we first thought of doing... it was too close to the boundary.
But off the garage would be permitted.

I've got a walk at 9.15 this morning, so time to get moving, get the kids off to school and get walking!

ONWARD...

1 pm:  this morning's walk went well... a nice easy repeat of S.
Afterwards, 8 of us (plus one cute dog) went for morning tea at a close by coffee shop.  Lovely time spent chatting to the girls.

Then it was home and back into some housework and then lunch.

Chilling out for a while now... 


ABOVE:  Every time we walk, someone takes a photo of the group.  This was today's group, minus Robyn (our Group Organiser), who took the photo.  We are stopped outside a really gorgeous new home near the centre of town.

Just picked up the kids.  Keera fell asleep in the car on the way home, she's exhausted!  First full week at school over.

Feeling a bit MEH... headache coming on.  Darling... might just be takeaways for dinner tonight, cos I just don't feel like friggin cooking.

Tonight our Fat Bottomed Girls t-shirts arrived... our lovely Organiser Robyn hand delivered mine... how lovely was that!  I will have a photo to show you tomorrow.

For now... winding down for the day.
We had Chinese takeaways for dinner, 1st time we've had a nice one here in Cambridge.  We tried some place when we first arrived and it was YUK, so great to have found one that does a nice job.

11 comments:

  1. OMG this made me laugh. Thanks for the giggles. That sounds like something I would do with my camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me laugh.....looking forward to more pics now that it will be so easy with your phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clarifying... a carport sounds like a good idea. Great loss too, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You slay me :)

    Congrats on the loss and keep walking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband thought his phone had a crappy camera too until he found the same solution as you.
    Well done on the weight loss !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That did make me laugh. Well spotted Griffin! Congrats on you loss. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes - yes you are!! 2 years before it was discovered hahaha :-).

    Well done on the WW loss, all that walking is clearly helping and I bet you are feeling good too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So proud of you with your dedication to the walking. It's paying you rewards alround. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pic of the group walk this morning! Well done on the loss Chris which is your gain, lol. And technically, you have a new camera now for free. Great day all round, kudos to our tech-savvy kids.😆

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the WW weigh in. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.