Friday, May 10, 2024

HIT REPEAT ...

 


A brisk morning!

No walk today, unless Lacy wants to do one after she finishes work.

First thing this morning I'm going out to buy a heated throw.  Hopefully I don't get a dud like the one I bought last year. (it stopped working after only a week or two)

Then I will come home and continue sorting out those two wardrobes that I didn't get finished yesterday.

Believe it or not, I am taking my time with this current big de-clutter!  I am LOVING it as well.

I love being busy, as you all probably know.

ABOVE:  And here we have last night's walk photo.  There was a nice group of us braving the cool winter evening.


ABOVE:  Our walk stats.  A nice amble really.

And that's about if from me, for now.

Catch ya later.

ONWARD...

10.20 am:  And wow!  Stew left for work and I rolled over and thought, yeah nah.  Might stay in bed a bit longer.  That was at 7.20 am.

I WOKE AT 10!  TEN O'CLOCK!!!

Clearly, I was tired.  

Might slow down a bit, I have been going like a manic twat for days now.

I'm about to head off to Briscoes to find a heated throw.  When I get home I might just take the day 'off' decluttering.

I do have to get some washing on... might do that before I go out.

1 pm:  And a very nice morning for me.

I bought my new heated throw, then a bit of food, and took it over to Bex's. We enjoyed an hour or more just yakking and clucking over Miss Lily.

ABOVE: Lily just loves her Jolly Jumper!  


ABOVE:  Isn't she doing well!  Bex is 100% breastfeeding, no solids yet.  Baby is so chubby!  Sooooo cute.

Now that I am home, I'm seriously considering actually doing nothing for a bit longer! 

It's now late afternoon, and it's been really nice just sitting and doing bugger all.  But now I'm ready to tackle those wardrobes again I think.

I can't be lazy all day! 

Wow, super duper quiet today!  

Not much happening eh?   I'm looking forward to a quiet evening.   Stew is home and ensconced in the lounge watching sport.  There is bugger all on the telly on a Friday night, so I'll probably just watch something on YouTube or Netflix.

Catch ya tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I just love reading your blog. There's always so much going on in your life. Yesterday's blog had me admiring your energy and I'm looking forward to seeing what more changes you make. Great news about the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saying "Hi".
    I do like the funny faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that too energy wise reading your blog made me tired x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:59 PM

    That is a good sleep in Chris. -6 here this morning so stayed under covers until about then too Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:31 PM

    You must have needed it. Kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.