Sunday, May 05, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHER

 



HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY 
ARCHER!
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY
DARLING.


It is another lovely day out there!

Crisp and cold, but otherwise... nice.

Stew didn't do the yard work yesterday, so that's on his agenda today.

Me?

I really don't know.

I keep meaning to get into the sewing room, but I actually think I'm suffering from sewing 'burn out' right now.

I simply cannot muster any enthusiasm to sew a bloody thing!

AND.... I keep saying I'm going to sort out the Runners before our next market, but I've still not done it!

I seem to run out of energy after I've done the hosuework/and or had a walk, and it goes on the back burner AGAIN!

Maybe I'll get around to it today?

Let's just wait and see how the day goes.

ONWARD...

11.30 am:  I woke in a 'Tittivate' mood!

So I've been moving a few SMALL things around inside the house, mostly coffee tables, sunroom furniture, plants and so on.

I re-potted a few sad looking plants, so hopefully they come away better.

Next BIG thing to move has to wait until Steve gets here.  I can't move it on my own, and Stew is DEFINITELY not allowed to lift it.  His limit is 4 kilos, as instructed by his surgeon.

And that is in effect for at least 4 months.

He is like "I feel like a cripple", too bad darling.  BEHAVE.  You are not going to do a damn thing to undo the work done to keep ya guts INSIDE.

Moving on, Steve, Bex and the kids are bringing lunch over, so yaaa.... birthday cake is on the menu I'm sure.




ABOVE:  And that's a wrap on family Birthdays for a little while.

We had a lovely lunch and visit with Steve and family.  

We just kept it small and simple today.

The kids have now gone home, and Stew is about to head outside to do the lawns.

I am going to do nothing.  I had a busy morning.

MARIE:  Bex supplied the cakes.   It was not intentional that it looked like the number 10.  He wanted both flavours of cake, hence two cakes.  

Trust you to think it said '10'.  My 'balls' are perfectly fine thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰.

OK, I'm done for the day.  So tired, can't wait for bedtime.  I think I over did it today with jobs.

Catch ya tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY - ARCHER!
    If you need a sewing break - by all means - you can take a break!
    Your motivation for all things, walking, dieting, sewing, house stuff, is quite inspirational.
    So - please! Enjoy, yourself. Take a break. Chill! It will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:35 AM

    You mentioned being tired, does that mean you are sleeping better?

    Is your back better or worse with less sewing?

    We have been doing yard work all day. We found a strong high school kid to help for a couple hours on Saturday mornings. He helps with the things we can no longer do. Trying to get as much done as possible May/June before it gets hot.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Archer πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸ₯³πŸŽ
    Love from Auntie Lacy and Keera
    #Lacy πŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Archer πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:06 PM

    Happy Birthday Archer!!! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:06 PM

    Happy birthday to Archer. Chris have you got your balls in a knot? His cake says he’s 10!! And how gorgeous is Lilly. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:41 PM

    Happy Birthday Master Archer GM πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:22 PM

    Happy Birthday to Archer...good looking little guy...in fact all 3 are gorgeous..Peta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Archer.. Looks like you a great day. Your little sister is a sweet!! Lovely family photos. Love to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to Archer! A very handsome young man. Lily is adorable. In the picture with Stew she looks just like Bex. It is good to know your husband's recovery is going so well. My husband needs the same surgery but he is still in the wait & see. I think at his yearly I will ask them to move forward with it. We may be going to pick up some plants for the garden it depends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday to Archer.
    I love love the siblings photo just gorgeous.
    Is the trulicity making you tired do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do think the Trulicity is to blame!

      Delete
  12. Anonymous10:30 PM

    Gorgeous photos Chris. The boys are really growing up fast. Marley adores Steve lol. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated Happy Birthday to Archer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.