Tuesday, January 09, 2024

MORE LEFT

 


I'm thinking of having left over chocolate cake for breakfast.

Yep.  That's what I do.

Sometimes I can totally resist that sort of shit.

And sometimes I can't.

If I have some... I expect to look like that bloody puffer fish!

Maybe I should NOT DO IT?

Let's wait and see.

I'll be honest if I do eat some.

Bex has an ultrasound late morning, and I'm going with her.  It is probably the last time we get to see Baby Harvey before it's born.

I'm just a bit excited.

ABOVE:  Yep, the obligatory birthday cake photos from last night.

ABOVE:  Read the shirt ... it's so Steve.  ("I have selective hearing.  I'm sorry, you were not selected").  😂😅😉


ABOVE: Marley begging for Brylee to throw her ball.


ABOVE:  These kids last night... Dom looks totally chilled. Now that they don't have separate schedules, we should see more of them.

Time to go... got shit to do.

BACK LATER...

Well it's much later.
Our morning has gone well.
I've been working on my jigsaw and not much else until Bex arrived.
Then off we went to the clinic for an ultrasound.



ALL IS GOOD with Baby Harvey, Bex is very happy with the baby's size.  NOT a big baby at all.

While we were out Stew took Dante and Archer to the mall, where they got to spend some of their Christmas money.  

ABOVE:  I'm not far off finishing this puzzle.  The girls are bloody cute... looking at me hoping I've got something for them to eat.  NOPE.
Though it is lunchtime, so I might just get something to eat.


The pool was so wonderful this afternoon.  So refreshing.  Gosh I love our pool.
The boys and I had a lovely swim, then I lay in the late afternoon sun for a while.
Now I'm off to WW.
I am not weighing in... don't need that to spoil the day!
I'm up about 2 kilos.
Not too worried about it either.  It will come off.

I didn't have cake for breakfast.  I had it for lunch! lol

It was nice at the WW meeting this evening.  Our coach is leaving, and we are back to the 'main' coach until a new coach can be found.  So interesting.

Now that I'm home, I'm going to settle down and watch the telly, Coronation Street etc until...

7 comments:

  1. Aww looks like a nice family night. Love the shirt 👕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have some cake. It won't be tasty for long. Cakes dry up. Eat it while it's yummy! The shirt reminds me of my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Tee shirt! Cake for breakfast? Why not... the trouble is the taste will probably not match the anticipation. I look at cakes all the time when we are at cafes but never buy one - I rely on my memory and just say 'yep, I know exactly how that will taste like' and walk on by. Brylee is looking very grown up, it's lovely to see her so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear baby Harvey is doing well. And for the big question of the day .... did you have cake for breakfast??? 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I did not have cake for breakfast. I had it for lunch ... lol.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous4:57 PM

    Happy Birthday for yesterday Stu!! My pick is Baby Harvey is a girl 🤞 GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. IN CASE THERE'S NO POST TOMORROW, BLOGGER IS HAVING ISSUES. WELL FROM MY END IT IS.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.