Saturday, October 07, 2023

STILL MOVING SHIT

 Today we are taking the last few things we have for Lacy to her house.

ABOVE: With summer coming, I have opened the gym room sliding door, to allow better air flow.  We don't need to use that door for access so it can be covered by the couch.


ABOVE: The smaller section of the sunroom, note the big fan on top of the table?  It's going to blast air on me when I'm on the treadmill and cross trainer over summer.


ABOVE:  Looking back towards the larger section of the sunroom, and interior of the house.


ABOVE: I have taken all the plants and the plant trolley out of here, so now the kids can play in here without damaging anything.

That lovely big space in front of the windows and doors is where I will be putting the Christmas Tree in December.


ABOVE:  And that's a wrap on moving stuff around in here.  I hope.

Yesterday I also tweaked our dining area.  But not enough to bother showing you a photo.  I just pulled the table and chairs away from the walls/windows a bit.  There was more room to do that now that the cream couch is in the sunroom.

TRACY:  You are correct.  I will now concentrate my 'interior design' efforts on LACY'S HOUSE!  lol

Look out Lacy, we are coming over this morning.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚


Stew's bright idea for the day was to switch out the brown sectional that went over to Lacy's with the bed settee one we kept here.
WHY?
Cos it's arm was on the other side and would suit Lacy's place better.

So we did that just before it started raining, luckily.
ABOVE:  Lacy decided she wasn't too sure about her Dad's driving, so provided her own air bags.
lol

ABOVE:  Just fitted through her front door...


ABOVE:  And there it stays.  Unless I decide to MOVE IT to another corner of the room!  lol
Lacy better get used to me re-arranging her house.

We've had a bit of rain, but according to the organisers, the market is still on for tomorrow.
If it rains too much it might still get cancelled.
Totally a 'wait and see' scenario.

Stew and I don't have much else to do today.
Stew is  off to the supermarket shortly for the weekend supplies and Diet Coke for the coming week.

Then it might just be a quiet day.

ABOVE:  Fresh in, Lacy just tweaked that corner.  I love it.  Well done Lacy.

4.43 pm: Raining.  Grrrrr.  We are going to be packing the car soon for tomorrow's market.
I sure hope it stops by tomorrow, though the forecast is for showers.  I hope like hell this is not the start of another wet summer.
It makes markets just MISERABLE.  

At least we don't have to leave super early for this market.  You are not even allowed on the grounds till 7.30 am.  

7.04 pm.  We just watched the weather forecast on the telly.  We MIGHT be lucky!  Cloudy in the morning and showers in the afternoon.
So. They. Say.   What will be ... will be.

We have packed the car, and shortly I will get our day bag ready.  Drinks.  Food.  Warm Clothes etc.  
Then off to bed early-ish, probably around 10 pm.

FYI:  COMMENTS...  Sometimes I choose not to publish a comment.  It could be because it's just pure nasty, and sometimes it's due to it perhaps causing repercussions if read by people who could use it against me/my family.  So, if you don't see a comment you left, it's probably one of those reasons.

DAY 59 DONE AND DUSTED
Today Stew and I really missed not eating out.  It was the perfect day to have a lovely lunch at a nice eatery.  We were at loose ends, with nothing much to do after helping Lacy with stuff this morning.  But, I made us a lovely Ham Wrap for our lunch and we were OK.
FOURTEEN DAYS TO GO!
Can you believe I have done this?  I can't sometimes.

14 comments:

  1. Ooh fun! Someone else's house to arrange and cutify!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Dogstars 😊 she loves it πŸ’™πŸ‘
      #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

      Delete
  2. Good Morning DCR 😁
    #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:13 AM

      How was the first night's sleep in the new pad Lacy?? I for one am very proud of you for the hard work you have achieved to get to this point DON'T STOP keep doing what you're doing and don't forget your parents love you even though you are crazy πŸ˜‚ GM πŸ’™πŸ’™

      Delete
    2. Hello GM 😊 xx
      My first night was very good, woke up very early again because I usually do, my goodness my room is so dark, it was freaky at first but good, and very quiet
      When I did get up at 7.30am ish it was just so lovely to get up, open my Home up, make a cup of tea and then sit outside 😊
      I am just so in Love with My Home 🏑
      Then got to work helping my Parents move more stuff around lol 😊 got to Love them
      #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

      Delete
  3. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh a new day and I’m sure Chris you’ll have linen and goodies for the new whare the GRASS it looks luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Lacy to have you as her interior designer. I look forward to loads of pix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:17 PM

    The new house is coming along. The new set-up looks good. Have fun decorating! Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lacy your new home is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:42 PM

    What a beautiful looking new home Lacy - I can't get over how green and lush that grass is!! Gorgeous :D
    Tracy, Cornwall, UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey all 😊 thank you for your lovely comments about My Beautiful Home xx 😘 I absolutely love it 😊
    And Ma I'm so proud of you for keeping to your challenge, and thank you and Pa for all your help today xx
    #LacyπŸ’™πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:02 AM

    Why not just let Lacy do up her own house? She is a big girl now, you have your own place, let her have the joy of doing hers the way SHE likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're doing great! So inspiring! I hate the weather watch for shows, hope it turned out ok!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.