Friday, October 13, 2023

JUST ONE FISH

 I only got one fish stitched yesterday, poor form!

ABOVE:  There he is... rather cute eh?

Today I'm leaving nice and early for a lake walk with Lacy again.  The weather is supposed to be cloudy, which is perfect for a walk.

After our walk it will be home to sew.

Anyone superstitious?  It's BLACK FRIDAY.

I'm not superstitious at all, so the silly date means nothing to me.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend, we don't have anything on!  And Steve is coming over at some point to do the shelves in me wardrobes, so I can organise my linen better.

That will be so good.

Right ... time to get a move on.

Catch ya later.

10.14 am:  today's walk was just lovely.  Very overcast, so cool.

The girls were idiots, as per usual.

ABOVE:  We are still seeing lots of baby birds.



ABOVE:  A nice steady pace and time again today.

Now that I'm home, I'm about to have me shower then head off into the sewing room.
Catch ya a bit later on.

OMG!  I didn't think I was that boring!  But clearly I am.  Never mind.  If it stays quiet on here I'll just sign off and take a break.  Maybe I should switch to weekly blogging?  Hee hee, that might piss the stalkers off.

I'm now on the finishing stages of the first Fish Runner.  Should be done by early tomorrow, all going well.

ABOVE:  Another super cute fishy. On to bubbles now.  Ikkk.



5.00 pm:  Time to stop sewing.  I've got our darling grandsons here for a few hours.
Steve and Bex are out tonight to have some fun ... I think an Escape Room escapade was mentioned.  lol
I hope they have a lovely evening.

TOMORROW I AM ASKING A QUESTION ON THE BLOG... which I'd like you to answer.  It is a question that requires you to choose:  'A, B OR C'.


DAY 65 DONE AND DUSTED
And it was another good day, where I've not even thought of food.  Or takeaways/meals out and so on. 

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Cute as heck fish. It really like the blue, aqua and green swirly material. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:30 PM

    Sorry been busy helping a friend do her garden today she's gone away for her birthday weekend and a dirty one as well 🤣 GM 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fish
    I got my 2 youngest grandies tonight while Mum goes out on the town with a g/f

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice U get to spend so much time with the boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink fish super cutesy baby birds cuter still .

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on the home stretch now, keep up the good work. Lovely place to walk every day, as the pics are so nice. I am not superstitious, just another Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fish seems to have different color outlines. Don't you normally use black? Maybe I am remembering wrong. They are so fun either way! How did the closet turn out? My closet uses those cubic type shelving units. So there are 9 cubbies per unit. Then I can put a type of clothing in each cubby. T-shirts, long sleeves, leggings etc... But I just cleared out my closet a few months ago and the cubbies are mostly bare. I minimized! And I LOVE IT.
    Yesterday we were playing Pickleball. We discovered Pickleball this summer and now we found some Community places where we can play with others. It is really fun and addictive. I am going to take my Mom to play (gently since she is a hip 74 years old) later today! Winter is coming and we found some places to play indoors! Addictive I tell you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.