Tuesday, October 24, 2023

SHISH...

 Had to get up for a piddle.

But I'm going BACK TO BED.

Still bloody tired.

Catch up later.


11.28 am:  We got out of bed around 8, and headed off to the lake for a walk.



ABOVE:  A nice brisk pace = a good time.
It was overcast, and in some places there was a cool wind too.  So perfect for walking.


ABOVE:  All the new rushes are up and looking lovely.
The birds love them too.

After our walk we went to a few shops.  Got Chlorine for the pool.  Went on the hunt for some lightweight shorts for both of us.
Ended up in Postie of all places.

ABOVE: We were both very surprised at their prices, and found exactly what we were looking for.
I just wanted some cycle shorts for wearing under dresses over summer.  How can you quibble at $9 a pair?  
Stew was happy with his find too.
He's gone down from a size 42 in pants, to a 38.
I'm proud of him.

I am not a size 12 BTW, they are stretchy pants.
One day in the next few months I'm gunna buy me some JEANS.  That will be interesting.  I'll probably be a 14-16 by then.

We are now home, and will be having lunch soon.
Then there's a few household jobs to be done, and Stew is going to vacuum the pool again.  He keeps missing places, so has to do it again.  *sigh*

Weight Watchers this evening.
I WILL GAIN.
There is no doubt about it.
Even though I've kept up me walking, I've totally overdone the eating these past few days.
AND I DON'T CARE.
Your birthday only comes around once a year, and it was a 'special' one for me this year.

It was worth it.  And after today I will be back on track and being a good tart.

AND..... yes I went up .600 grams.
And that is not bad when I consider how much shit I ate (and drank) over the past few days.  But OMG it was so worth it.

I am going to be back on track tomorrow, working my butt off, to be the best I can be.


It's been a lovely day, hanging out with me man.
But now... it's wind down time.  Later on Coronation Street time.  Then bed time.
So, catch ya tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. I have fall colors, leaves turning very GOLD this year. Right now, the Tamarack Pines are also turning gold. I told you about those when you made a "dead tree" runner or something. Anyhow - the green pine needles turn gold, then fall off, the trees look DEAD over winter - then they get new green needles in spring. And - My Pickleball addiction is INCREASING! It is silly fun and great exercise without realizing you are exercising! Good luck at weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep a significant birthday deserves celebrating and you're good at getting back into it. You might be surprised 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope no surprises coming my way today. I already checked out the scales. They said I had a good time this weekend!

      Delete
    2. Well they're not lying 🤣🤣. Worth it 🩵

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4:47 PM

    You only turn 65 once. I'm glad you enjoyed it and had a great time. You'll get back on it and carry on. Good drop for Stew too. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pfffft 600g is nothing, a few good days of exercising and being on track will fix that. You had the best birthday and that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 600 is a toilet stop. Easy peasy 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on basically staying the same weight. I'm rather a fan of Postie Plus and have a few of their 3/4 pants etc. I might get Stu along to look at the shorts though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.