Sunday, December 25, 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 


WAKE UP!

It's Christmas Day.

We got shit to do.

Like unwrap presents and eat chocolates.

Then rest and build up an appetite for LUNCH!

We are having roast chicken, cold ham, potato and lettuce salads, garlic bread, trifle, ice cream, fruit, nuts, Christmas cookies and goodness knows what else!  I have been buying food for today, for weeks. I've forgotten all that I have squirreled away.

I think we will be eating left overs for a few days.

I hope everyone that I know in real life, and virtually through my blog, has an awesome, happy, peaceful, loving Christmas Day.

Catch ya later.









ABOVE:  Ready.  


ABOVE:  Christmas lunch.  Prep well under way.



ABOVE: Stew in his new Rugby Top, courtesy of Mike and Joyce.  I got one too.  Just love that pattern! It's like one of my favourite Kiwiana fabrics.

ABOVE:  The little kids all got a fabric sack to colour in.  

ABOVE:  Explanation:  My girlfriends down in Palmerston North and I refer to each other (sometimes) as TeleTubbies.  I'm LA LA.  And I still have my LA LA.
Merry Christmas my dearest friends.
1st outfit...

ABOVE:  The guys were intrigued by the tiny containers of Tic Tacs I put out.   So Mike took a photo.

ABOVE:  And Steve took a photo of me, taking a photo of Mike taking a photo the Tic Tacs.  😂😉😊  2nd outfit...

ABOVE:  Line up time with the little kids.
That's the 3rd outfit of the day for me.

I wonder how many more I can wear?
Let's see shall we?




ABOVE: Me and these two tarts.  4th outfit of the day.  

ABOVE:  Lacy, Amanda and He who is not being 'revealed' yet.

ABOVE:  'He who cannot be Revealed' and I exchanged gifts.
Same gift.  LOL... we 'arranged' it.  
5th outfit...


ABOVE: Never give ya phone to Steve.  He takes selfies like this.  NICE.

ABOVE:  The parentals.  
6th outfit...


ABOVE:  Christmas Lunch.   Is almost over.  And we are about to enter Food Coma's.

ABOVE: These two have now arrived for left overs dinner.
It's been a quiet 4 hours since lunch.  A couple of us had a nap, some had swims, some played cards.  But all had a nice time.
7th Outfit...

ABOVE:  Big kids playing with the little kids.  This is what family is all about.

9.09 pm:  We all had left overs for dinner.  Then slowly but surely everyone left.
And now Stew and I are alone, enjoying some quiet time before bed.
We won't be long outta bed tonight.
Catch ya tomorrow.

20 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Chris and Stew and all your loved ones. Have a wonderful day. Can't wait to hear about it. All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Chris and family. I hope it's a fun filled day for all of you. Thank you for your blog, I really enjoy reading it. Jo in Wisconsin USA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas at Your Place sounds wonderful. Wishing you all a great day and a happy time together, Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:58 AM

    Merry Christmas Chris and family, have a great day.
    Love your blog so much!
    Lucy in Wales xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas. It looks like a lovely day so far 💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:51 PM

    The day has certainly made you smile. Glad to see all y'all having such a good time together. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you all. Love the Gallagher shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How the hell did you have time & energy do 6 outfit changes. I had to force myself to get out of gym gear into slightly less crappy clothing 😂

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:24 PM

    Merry Christmas from Canada where it's still Christmas Eve for a bit longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Harvey Family! Looks like you had a great family day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas to all of you. Looks like you have had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas all 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you have had a great day surrounded by those dearest to you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful wonderful family photos. Love the kiwiana tops and all your outfits lol. A real kiwi family Xmas 🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Merry Day! A Day late.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous8:14 PM

    Glad you had a great Xmas Chris. Like you I love love love love spots so obviously loved all your spotted dresses - everyone in my family loves stripes. I am team spots. Sometimes the spots morph into round blobs but like you I have several outfits similar just different colours. Sometimes I have to explain to family why I have similar stuff in my wardrobe but I just feel you would understand. It is what it is. Maria(Australia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my 4 spotted dresses. I got them when I was in Australia in 2020, from a lady at a market. They are linen, super light and so very comfortable to wear in hot weather. I don't 'do' stripes.

      Delete
  19. Anonymous12:03 AM

    Beautiful dresses. i had to change yesterday. My pretty dress was too hot so after my first visit and before I went for lunch I had to go home and change. Kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.