Saturday, December 17, 2022

LAST MARKET OF THE YEAR

 5.45 am.    Bloody hell it's far too early to be up!

But needs must.

We are heading off to Tamahere for our last market of the year.

It's a bit early to tell what the weather is gunna be like today, but praying the rain holds off.

Cos if it pisses down, it's going to be a bust like last weekend.

People just don't want to go out in pouring rain, and I don't blame them.  I sure wouldn't.

So, pray to the weather gods for us OK?  😊🌅🌞🔆

And that's me for now.  I will update once we are set up and I can tell you what sort of day it's shaping up to be.


ABOVE:  Totally forgot the 'blowing out the candles' photo!  So ya get it now.


...
8.30 am... all set up and no rain so far.


ABOVE: Just sitting waiting for the droves of people! Fingers crossed. 

ABOVE: Stew joke of the day... Do you think he got up this morning and said "Shall I wear this shirt today"?

Market rundown:  NOT the best market, but not the worst either.

Certainly not as many people as you would expect for a Christmas market.  We had rain for about an hour around 9 - 10, so not ideal weather.

We are now at home, unpacked and ready to take a decent 5 week break from markets.  We did something like 8 in the past 4 months.  Not a huge amount compared to some people's crazy schedules... but enough for Stew and I to be ready for a break.

Bex is bringing the girls back home soon, she's had them all morning. 

7 pm:  Utterly lazy afternoon.  We had Fish 'n' chips for dinner.

It would appear I've caught the cold that Bex and the boys have had.  Might not have got it from them, but that scenario is more likely.
Feeling like shit.

I won't be long out of bed tonight.  
Catch ya tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Those cakes look delicious.
    Best wishes for mild/dry weather for you today.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the market. I hope there are tons of people spending tons of $$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Ooo I love that shell shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stall looks awesome. I'm hoping the market is going super well and that you are very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Booth looks awesome. It is sweet that the pups get to go on adventures while you are busy! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were sorry but sharing is caring lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:38 AM

    Oh Stew lol 'Shell I wear this shirt today" he is so quick witted! Kj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:09 AM

    Sorry you've caught a cold. I hope it is short lived. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no hope you feel better soon! Your booth looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.