Friday, December 16, 2022

BACK TO WORK

 Stew is probably going back to work today.  Maybe not as early as he usually goes, but still going.

I hope he comes home early!  I don't want him to overdo it.

We have the Tamahere Market tomorrow and he's the one who loads and unloads the car.   

If his back is still bad, I might just have to step in!  Yikes.  The only thing I'd probably struggle with a bit is the gazebo, so here's hoping his back is much better by tomorrow.


ABOVE:  The last family birthday of the year.  And this one is a biggie for Dante.  Out of single digits!  Gosh doesn't time fly?

We will be having dinner at Steve 'n' Bex's tonight.  There better be cake!  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‚πŸ•πŸ“¦πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ’™

And that's me for now... catch ya later.


10.10 am:   And I'm knackered!
I've spent the past two hours moving shit from my sunroom to the back sheds.  
I'm fuming.  My sheds are AGAIN full of other people's shit.

And so is my middle bedroom:

ABOVE: What infuriates me the most is that I feel like I was played.  And fell for it.  And ended up becoming a storage facility for free.  Maybe not, but that's how it FEELS. 
 
One thing is for sure though, most of that shit is going to the bloody dump next year.  Except my Dad's chair and my lamp, which is only in there cos I decluttered the family room.  The rest is not mine.

ABOVE: At least my sunroom is back to being tidy ... and useable.

ABOVE:  After much internal debate ... will I use it?  Will it be of benefit?  Bla bla bla, I finally ordered one!
It will be here next week all going well.
I am sure the kids will enjoy bouncing on it too.

I am now taking a well earned break.
With me stick.

ABOVE:  Come on now... WHAT IS THE STICK FOR?  Any guesses???  And I don't sit there holding it, I use it when I get up.

THE STICK.  I wave it around in front of me and BOOM!  No dogs dawdling in front of me, making me trip up!
Coco tripped me up this morning, and then they both constantly walk in front of me and cause me to fume.
So I grabbed that stick and hey!  NO DOGS in front of me!  Works a treat.
It's a bit of a fag having to carry a stick around though I must admit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸΆπŸ•πŸ˜³

I was very happy Stew came home early today.  I avoided an encounter that I dreaded.  I can't get over how much I LOATHE and HATE someone who used to mean so much to me.


  
My brain screams so many very bad words when I see 'it'.  πŸ˜–πŸ˜€πŸ˜‘


ABOVE:  Bex put this photo of Dante as a new born on Facebook.  I still remember taking it... and the look on Bex's face when I put her precious new born in a tin!  lol
I still have that tin bucket, I love it.

Dinner at Steve 'n' Bex's was lovely this evening.  Dante had requested Ravioli for dinner, so that's what we had.  With Bacon and Sausage.  Followed by birthday cake.

Bex had 8 boys at the house this afternoon for a little party.  I think her exact words afterwards were "NEVER AGAIN!".  LOL

We came home and packed the car for market tomorrow.  Now just relaxing till bedtime.
Gotta get up early in the morning.

17 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Dante. I'm guessing the chances are pretty good that there will be cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Dante! Ten year old? OMG! He looks so much like Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Dante wow where have those 10years gone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Dog control?
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time to play hardball! Give the owners of the shit a time limit. And then take it to the dump...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Dante
    If Dante is 10 I wonder how long I have been reading your blog ?😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering the same Dee.
      Happy Birthday Dante πŸŽ‚

      Delete
  7. Oh marley moo what have you done now lol or coco under your feet lol. Hope your bringing the girls tonight. 😬 Dante has a few friends coming over after school for a water fight and a nurf war and of course food lol. Should be fun a house full of hyped up boys πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ€¦‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Dante. I remember when he was born and now feel very old. So I am saying the stick is to help you get up out of your chair cos you are an old grandma. And now I will crawl back into my hole so you can't use the stick on me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Omg that means I've been reading your blog for more than 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite likely since I've been blogging for over 16 years now!

      Delete
  10. Such a cute picture of Dante.
    My dog is ALWAYS underfoot. He blocks me in to my desk. And he is rather lame (as in bum leg - and maybe the other definition too) so I carefully do some crazy manuver to step over him without stepping on him or his massive hairdo - then the second I am free he pops up and follows me wherever I go.
    We just recieved almost two feet of snow. Plowing, shoveling, and snow-blowing has been our exercise for the past two days. I'm just thankful we have power. Ten thousand people in our area do not. The heavy wet snow took down trees and power lines everywhere. Some snow is light and fluffy and some snow is wet and heavy - but good for making snowmen! Or should I say Snow Persons??!!
    The kids will like the trampoline. It's worth a try. Maybe it will be the perfect thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember when we were all trying to guess the name I also remember the novel engagement Steve did, time flies so many wonderful memories Happy Birthday Dante.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Dante

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the birthday wishes for dante. He's had a really good day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:51 AM

    Wow 10 years old Dante. I remember that baby photo and there were a lot more. Sorry to hear Stews in the wars. Hope he gets on top of it. J
    Have a good marker today. I hope weather is in your favor. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:14 AM

    Happy Birthday to Dante! I have a 10 yr old grandson and they sure are special!!
    Good luck at the market today!
    Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.