Friday, December 02, 2022

SEWING LEAVES BY THE DOZEN

All the grunt work was done yesterday, so today I get to do the next step.

I'm going to be stitching up dozens of leaves today.  I can't wait until they are all done and I can get to the fun bit.

Which is putting them all together into UCKI PLANTS.

ABOVE:  While watching TV last night I spent two hours cutting out the batting for the leaves.

I doubt I've got enough done, but it's plenty to be making a start with.

I didn't get any 'gardening' done yesterday.  But I do intend to prune the big begonia today.  I hope I don't kill it!  As Stew knows, when I prune something, it usually means it's gunna die.  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

So now... it's gunna be quiet on here for a while.

I'm a sewing...


9.35 am:  And I'm still fluffing around in the house and garden.

ABOVE:  this corner makes me so happy.  Blue Hydrangeas.  My MOST favourite plant ever.

ABOVE:  We will have mini tomatoes soon!  How cool.

Walking back inside and I glance up at my maple tree... it is so lop sided.  It makes my blood boil all over again.

Goddam I hope our new trees grow FAST.

ABOVE:  Steve just called in and dropped off THE GATE & FENCING!  Whoop whoop, this means we should have a fence and gate by Christmas.
I'm so excited for this to be done, and the girls are going to LOVE being out the front, so much more room to play.
And bark at everyone on the street!
Should be fun.

Leaf production is going well... I'm going to be doing it for days.


I FUCKING HATE YOU.  You are scum.  And you are BLOCKED.
And trespassed from my property.  Don't ever approach me again at markets either, or I will not be responsible for my actions.  BOGAN SCUM. 
KK-M:  BLOCKED.
GM:  BLOCKED.

Sometimes you just have to let it out, or scream.

Now, back to my sewing.

Stew got home late from work today.  His company Christmas Dinner was tonight.  They went to some Mexican Restaurant.  Not my scene.
He said the meal was very average.  Typical really for this time of year.  Companies put on Christmas 'Specials' and they suck.  Glad I stayed home.

Got heaps done today.  Very happy with my results.

Time to sign off .  Catch ya tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I feel when I prune the poor roses. The more you prune the more seems to need pruning 😁 but somehow they survive and thrive. Go for it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs will love being able to watch the world go by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwionholidays5:49 PM

    Garden area looks fabulous good on you guys are having a happy place out there. You getting back and someone having those ucki ones
    Lots of work but they are amazing
    Will be fabulous when the dogs can get out and about at the new gate etc

    Always happy when furbabies meet you at the gate🐢🐢

    Take care
    Cheers πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a lot of leaves, it’s a pity there isn’t a quick way to do them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:44 PM

    One day the despicable and unforgivable way you have been treated will be
    Befall the ones responsible. You and Stew No 1 priority now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:37 AM

      Anon is me Magpie

      Delete
    2. Can't wait to see the fence in action.
      I am sorry you are still having trouble with someone in your orbit - it is unfortunate. Your family has been through so much and helped each other out in MAJOR ways when it was needed , it is hard to understand how one apple got so rotten.

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.