Wednesday, December 21, 2022

MY LITTLE PURCHASE

 My little online purchase from The Interiors Barn arrived yesterday.

So here it is:

ABOVE:  I told you it was little!  I also said it would make you laugh.

Why?


ABOVE:  See?  It's a 'Special SILVER Spoon'!


ABOVE:  It's called a 'DIET SPOON'.  I think it's hysterical.  

I might just hang it somewhere in the kitchen.

Now... back to today.  Lacy is coming over I think.  She's going to get some work done on her car, which is parked in my driveway.

I've got quite a bit of housework to get done today.  Mostly washing, vacuuming, dusting.

Time to get everything squared away before Christmas. 


ABOVE:  Coco after her groom yesterday.  I don't think I have ever pointed this out...  she has a little physical 'quirk'... can you see it?
 


I got up good an early this morning... cos ya know, I was expecting someone.  I didn't know exactly WHEN, but I didn't want to be caught in the shower eh?
And it's a no show.
So damn typical.  My day was going to revolve around when someone was here.  Now I'm going to forget it and do my own thing.

I wonder if my mini trampoline will arrive today?  I might ring them around 10 to see if it's arrived in Hamilton. 

6 days ago I got an email advising me that a parcel was on it's way to me via PARCEL MONKEY.
And there was a tracking number, so I could follow it's progress.
I've been following it... and it's very interesting.



Seems that parcel is doing a tour of the USA!
I came to the conclusion it was a SCAM... who wouldn't right?
But just to be 100% sure, I emailed the company.
And guess what?
They assure me that the parcel is on it's way to their warehouse, and will be processed and sent to me soon.
Like WTF?
I still think it's a scam.

Most mornings I check where 'it' is now... cos I'm expecting it to change course and head to Oregon next! 😂😅😊


COCO'S QUIRK:  Her left front foot that turns out.  She looks like she's broken it, but not.  Just her quirk.

Steve and Bex have gone to do their Christmas Shopping, so they bought the boys over here after dinner.  Exuberant little buggers!

The dogs are loving having them here too.

Quiet evening ahead, once the boys head home.

Catch ya tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. Her little paw ? I have never noticed it. That pic must show it just right. Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 AM

    One ear longer than the other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her front paw turns outwards.
    Love that look on her face

    ReplyDelete
  4. The parcel started in my area of the country. I can't imagine the cost to ship that thing from the USA. Concidering how much it costs us to ship a tiny little thing to one another! Ventura CA is where my hubby was born! He only lived there as a baby though. I bet there isn't 3 feet of snow there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading and watching YouTube so much lately about scammer.... especially romance scams. It really is rife and so so sad when vulnerable people are scammed out of their life savings. Not that this is happening to you, but it is eye-opening for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it feels like a scam it generally is...i bought a butterfly garden seat couple years ago sadly never heard from them again. Hope it turns up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:07 PM

    Tooth or lip?
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:09 AM

    I think we all need that spoon! Haha Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a SCAM! It's a Christmas gift from me :) Hope you like them!! XOXO Merry Christmas ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Nicole! You are just the most lovely person ... AGAIN. Can you believe it's gone clear across the country to then start it's journey to New Zealand? Crazy.

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.