Thursday, December 22, 2022

BOUNCY BOUNCE

 My Rebounder arrived yesterday.

So I braved the crazy traffic mid afternoon and picked it up.

Got it home.

Bex and the boys arrived for a swim.

After that, Bex decided she would assemble the tramp, to save Stew having to do it.

His back is still really bad, so that was a really nice gesture.

ABOVE:  It was an horrendous job I might add.  Those bungy cords were incredibly difficult to get on!  But she did it.  It took her over an hour, the sweat was running off her.

But so thankful, THANK YOU BEX.  We love ya. 💙💚💜

ABOVE: Fully assembled... it's a good size!  I've already had a bounce on it... you get quite tired ... fast!

I will build up over time until I can follow some of the dozens of Mini Tramp videos on YouTube.

Now today.  Lacy is coming over (she better arrive!), and then once the work is done on her car she can take it away.  YES!

We are expecting lots of family over the holidays, and will need our full driveway.  

OH I can't wait to see our visiting family.  We love them so much.

Catch ya later.


8.50 am:  It's going to be another stinkin' hot day.  I've been up about an hour and already feel like I need another shower.
Just finished the house jobs, so am now going to finally put ties on the dining room chair cushions.

ABOVE:  Stitching the ties on was a 10 minute job.  Why did I put it off for so long?  Derrr.

ABOVE:  Flowers from my garden, cos I can.

And now?  It's not even 10 am and I have nothing to do.
Well.. I lie.

I could wash the floors.  Clean the bathrooms.  And so on.  But I don't want to.  So I shan't. 
Might watch a movie.  And bounce a bit.

DOGSTARS:  It's too early to know if the Rebounder was a fantastic idea or not.

OMG!  My friend Nicole W in the USA is the person who has sent me a parcel via PARCEL MONKEY!  And it is not a SCAM after all!   WOW  WOW WOW!  Now I'm actually excited.
It might be my only Christmas Present, as I've told all the family NOT to buy us anything.

Dammit!
It is now pissing down with rain, and for the second time my washing is getting wet.  
WHY didn't I bring it in this morning?  It was dry.

Off to have some lunch... and feel all pissy.

Another day of rain, then sun, then rain.... hot house conditions.

ABOVE:  These guys worked in pouring rain, then stinkin' hot sunshine!  At least Lacy's car now has a new windscreen and side window.  
Let's hope no one loses their temper again and smashes it!  (Wasn't Lacy).

I just binged watched a Netflix series, UNBELIEVABLE.  It was very, very good!  Highly recommend it.

Now it's nearly 9 pm, and after watching some mindless telly, we will head off to bed.
Stew is hanging out for tomorrow to be over.
Then he will have 16 days off work.
Yaaaa.

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:43 AM

    Good job Bex (Maggie Melbourne Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the verdict? Do like exercising on the tramp? Is it a keeper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they ever master cloning I vote Bex to be the first one. We all need a Bex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny! It certainly explains the traveling package!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:10 PM

    I always wanted to get a mini - trampoline. But I don't have a Bex (sad face) and not good with assembly. Keen to see how you find it. Apparently its good because its non-weight bearing on joints and you can use it regardless of the weather or if its night time. I really want one now - but not looking forward to trying to put it together. The one I'm looking at is from Rebel sports. But I like how yours has a handle for leaning on. Sorry for the long message. Have a wonderful Xmas - Maria (Australia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, if you get one make sure it has bungy cords, not springs. And don't get a really cheap one or you might regret it. I love mine, it's from Elite Fitness.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous4:18 PM

    How wonderful is Bex. And Steve married so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:28 PM

    Thanks for the tip about the bungy cords had not thought about that consideration. Weird I have been looking at getting one, because in Australia it's been raining sooo much and just can't get into a routine with walking outside, and no one I know has one or any idea what to look for and bam you get one so I think it's a sign. Maria (Australia) So glad you are having lots of family over the holidays and now your pool is all set to go - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:01 PM

    Hey that trampoline looks brilliant,Good on you for a neat purchase n Bex as the assembly expert n of course the lil guys being the testers,🔨🛠✅

    A big Thumbs up to the windscreen guy’s getting Lacy’s care done n dusted
    Most tradies give fab service, we’ve had 15 in and out during our Reno’s this year n all we would rate 💯%

    Lots of laughs even amongst the oops moments,

    Enjoy your break n will catchup next year 💯🏃‍♀️👍🎸
    Cheers 🥂
    Kiwionholidays

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be interested to see how you go with the bouncy thing. I have a bad back and dodgy knees so need low impact. I wonder if this would count. I await your verdict.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:09 PM

    How amazing is your gorgeous daughter in law Bex? Such a truly loving person. Bex must love having you as a mother in law.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy the bouncer. Merry Christmas to all. Have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:41 AM

    The flowers from your garden are gorgeous. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stew time off work is well timed. Hopefully he can resolve his back issues.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:11 AM

    I wish I had a Bex in my life. She is superawesome in many ways. Hope Stew gets better over the hols. Kj

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.