Monday, March 20, 2017


Patchwork group is on this morning, so that's something to look forward to.

But before that, I've got to take the kids to school 'n' kindy... and for the first time in over 3 months I can go the 'normal' way... but with a vast improvement.

There is now a big roundabout at the end of the main road, which will mean getting to and from the schools will be so much quicker and easier!

3 months of diversions, 3 months of frustration every morning and afternoon, trying to get across that main road using detours,  through the damn traffic, along with everyone else.

They opened up the roundabout to the main road on Friday, and boy did I go WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Now my trip will be so quick and easy.  I can't wait to try it out.

Bex has been a busy girl:

ABOVE:  She has been sewing!  Pillowcases for the boys, wheat bags, and a little drawstring bag.  Well done Bex!

ABOVE:  a couple of nice photos from yesterday... butterfly and bee.  *smiles*

Lastly for this early morning start.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSTON.  15 today... we hope you have an awesome day.


Well isn't it quiet today!
 But not here.  I've been at patchwork group, where I spent the entire morning going around talking to everyone, getting their updated details for the mailing list I'm working on.
I have two notices to send out asap, so have to get this updated and done today.
So, that will be my afternoon... collating and typing up the 2017 Group List.

It was wonderful to finally get to talk with everyone in the group (well, all that were there today), and feeling a real part of the group finally.

After I've done that... my next BIG job is this:

ABOVE: Photos.   Lots and lots of photos.  90% are mine.  The other 10% are what my Mum left here for me (I don't want ANYONE thinking I've just taken them).   It's time to de-clutter, and give all the kids some.  
I'm also still gathering photos for my Mum's photo boards, for her 80th Birthday Party.
That will be another big job.

Question:  When you are sending an email out to over say... 40 people,  do you choose Bcc so they get it, but don't see all the other email addresses?

Thanks for the help with that girls.

Like usual, quiet night here.  I'm watching TV, and the giraffe, and listening to GLEE too.  *smiles*  Us girls can multi-task for sure.

Winding down for the day.  Very pleased with my efforts today.


  1. Wow that is a lot of photos. Glad you are now enjoying time on you ie patchwork Aqua biking seeing all things for you.

  2. What a nice pile of photos you have - I'm sure they will stir up lots of nice memories along the way. Seriously consider scanning any photos you intend to give away so that you can keep an electronic copy. It's a nice way of preserving photos for others in the family who may also later on want a copy or to refer back to them :)

  3. Anonymous5:16 PM

    Yes - always BCC for group emails

  4. Anonymous5:16 PM

    Yes you def BCC them, with the person in the 'To' field being you.
    You should take all those pics somewhere and get the lot scanned! I have just done that with mine.

  5. Always BCC otherwise you risk breaching privacy laws.

    1. Yep, that's what I thought too. Our previous membership lady sent the email to everyone, with everyone's email address at the top, which I knew was not quite right.

  6. OMG I need that fabric that Bex used for the boys pillowcases!! Where did she get it from? Cooper is digger mad lol


Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.