Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SEEING DOUBLE

How on earth do kids play games while looking at little screens without ending up seeing double?
I played 2048+ last night for about 4 hours straight, and I could hardly see straight afterwards!

As I said last night... DON'T START!!! It's highly addictive and one game can go on FOREVER!

Today Stew goes back to work.  So, it's just Bex, the kids and me home.
I need to go down to Manukau to pay a couple of bills, but that's all I have planned for the day.

I am hoping to sit down and read blogs today... I have heaps to catch up on!

Right, I'm outta here, I'll pop back later.

ONWARD...

At lunchtime we always watch Home and Away, taped from the night before.
While 'watching' it today, I played 2048+... and I finally LOST!


I was a bit disappointed in myself because I only lost due to inattention.
Now I have to decide if I want to start another game?  It took me about a week to complete this one, and just look at my score!  Over 2 million!
Ah, decisions, decisions.

For now, I think I will continue reading me blog friends' posts...

LOUISE:  I love that site and will be getting some patterns from there for sure!  Thanks for the link.

I dashed out for a moment to get a few pieces of wood.  .... and I ain't gunna tell you what for right now either.

A HUGE THANK YOU to our daughter Kelly and her partner Gordon for taking Brylee and Griffin to Rainbow's End for a couple of hours this afternoon.  They love that place.

End of Day:  had a bit of computer trouble tonight, but hopefully it's behaving itself now.
Time to hit the sack... early for me @ 11.33 pm.
I'm no longer allowing myself to stay up after 11 pm if I can help it.  Which means NO MORE 2048+ till 1 in the bloody morning!

7 comments:

  1. 2048+ what sort of game is this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:24 PM

    stop playing games!!! LOL!!!! looks like you had a lovely day in the city. Glad Jiminy is on the mend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:35 PM

    You have a 'snap chat'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a good catch up on your last weeks of posts :) Looks like Keera had a lovely birthday with her family. The figurines are adorable. Gosh Griffin has really turned into a young man over the last year (when I started reading your blog) and I think seeing Russell they look a little alike. Thanks for visiting my blog today, oh and what did you think of the dresses on the link I left?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, how does this work ? Not that I will be able to play on my phone as it's a Blackberry and there aren't many apps for it !!!
    Have a great week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks as though everyone had a good day. Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samuel plays that game, yes very addicted he is me I don't go there or candy crush or farm ville etc!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.