Saturday, July 26, 2014

EEYORE!

I started 'collecting' BRITTO figurines and soft toys a few months ago.
And the only place we know that has them is Surprises in Sylvia Park.

They must have got to know us pretty well, cos yesterday I got a phone call from them letting me know that they had a new shipment in from Australia, and there was an Eeyore porcelain figurine in that shipment!

I think I did mention at some point wanting to get that one!

So, the lady (Sue) just wanted to let me know... IN CASE I wanted it?

DOH!  Of course I want it!
We are going there today anyway,  as we want to get a new SKY remote control from the SKY shop on Mt Wellington highway.
So... expect to be shown my new Eeyore BRITTO figurine later!

I have no doubt we will have lunch out as we usually do on a Saturday.
And a wander around the mall.  

Cos when we get home, it's housework time for everyone.

Catch ya later...

ONWARD...

Well!  What a morning.   We picked up Lacy and Keera and went to the SKY office in Mt Wellington to see about getting a new remote control.
I was sure it would cost us something, but wasn't sure how much.  The lady saw us coming in with the old remote, and had a new one in her hand before I even got to the counter!
And even better... AT NO COST.  Awesome.

From there we went to Sylvia Park for lunch and to pick up Eeyore from Surprises.

We looked at all the new figurines for a while, and I decided I actually wanted Uncle Scrooge instead of Eeyore this time around.

And Stew said he loved 'that one, and that one, AND that one' too.

I said to him, how about we choose one each?

He said yep, and headed off to the counter.

I followed and told the lady I really wanted Uncle Scrooge... and Stew told her he wanted Eeyore, Dopey AND the large Jiminy Cricket too!!! 

I was like, what the hell???  You are getting FOUR of them?  Yep, he got us 4 of them!


ABOVE: Eeyore, he's GORGEOUS!

ABOVE:  Dopey, Jiminy Cricket and Uncle Scrooge!  ♥♥♥

 ABOVE:  It's hard to get a good photo of stuff behind glass... but as you can see, I already have quite a collection!
I think it will be a while before I get any more.

Lacy and Keera are here for the afternoon, maybe dinner too.  

End of Day:  well it's been a lovely day, spent with family and my rapidly growing BRITTO Collection!   Watched TV for a while tonight, then a few episodes of One Born Every Minute on Youtube.  I rather enjoy that programme.
nite nite

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day out. I look forward to the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the new additions enjoy your weekend 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine H4:46 PM

    Oh I love Eeyore,He looks so cute.

    Southgirl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh they are all gorgeous!
    I love Eeyore the best. That cabinet is perfect for the figurines, and you got to declutter cupboards you know if you had a garage sale you could BUY more...... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh I really like your Britto collection…it is growing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are cute as can be. I love that Stew got into buying them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.