Saturday, June 01, 2013

WE HAVE ROLLING BABY, AND NOW... WE HAVE CRAWLING BABY TOO

Keera has been on the verge of crawling for over a week, and finally yesterday, she did it!

Lacy cried.



Now, nothing is safe.  And the stair guard must go up.
By the time Lacy and Keera went to bed our wee Miss Muppet was crawling much faster, and with heaps more confidence.  In a couple of days there will be no stopping her!


 ABOVE:  a couple of right twits.... in front of their 'masterpiece' of a cake.  It was a layered concoction of chocolate cake, caramel, bananas, whipped cream, chocolate sauce...and then another layer!


 ABOVE:  see?  It was amazing... but very rich.  I couldn't quite eat my piece... but then I did have a large piece!  We only do the naughty cake once a fortnight now, so I don't feel guilty about it.


ABOVE:  I decided to paint my 'words' last night.  Wish is staying all blue, while Believe will have all the letters a different colour.  It's not finished yet.  And the one I bought yesterday (LAUGH) is going to remain white.

TODAY?  Don't know.  There's a few jobs to be done around the house and yard, so probably a stay at home day.

It's a long weekend here too... Monday is a public holiday, to celebrate our Queen's Birthday.
So yaaa... Stew will be home for 3 days.

ONWARD...

We were discussing how good the lounge and family room were looking, and Bex (bless her heart) said why don't we put the 'new' green bench seat at the dining table because it will take up less room than the chairs?

And my mind went into overdrive... and I got on the net immediately to look up pine bench seats!!!!

And then... I stopped.  Cos the last thing we need in this house is MORE furniture.  I will just use that new 'old' bench seat at the dining room table!  SORTED.

I finished my 'WORDS' for the family room wall:


ABOVE:  I can't wait to get them on the wall to see how they look.  *smiles*


ABOVE: this one is my favourite.  That blue BLING button has been in my button box for a long time ... I'm so happy I found a use for it at last.  I put a few crystals on 'Wish' too.

I'm having a whale of a time doing some craft stuff today.  I've just made a little painting to go on the wall as well.  It's not quite finished... I'm off to Spotlight to get a hot glue gun... cos I need one to finish the painting.
It's a multi-media painting.  

I will show you the finished stuff on the wall... probably tomorrow when they are up.

Well, Bex and I went down to Spotlight to get a hot glue gun.  I also bought STEW a new ironing board... and some iron on crystals.  There was a big sale on (30 - 60% off) so I couldn't resist.

BUT ... when we got home I saw this:


ABOVE: Now I have to go back tomorrow and exchange it.   Annoying as I really wanted to finish my little project tonight.  *sigh*  
The only positive is that I do get to go to Spotlight again tomorrow!  Yaaa.

End of Day:  a lovely day, worth repeating tomorrow!  *smiles*
nite nite

8 comments:

  1. Well done Keera.
    If only we had a day off for the queens birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't be long before Dante decides he doesn't want to be left behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure we have the same Queen and we celebrated her birthday two weekends ago! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Thats fantastic Keera, now just wait for Danta to follow suite Ella*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:30 PM

    For those of you that can not quite see what is wrong with the 'glue gun' it has the glue sticks melted all over the power cord, Ella*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting for Keera to be able to get about now!! How old is she?
    Wont be long and Dante will follow now ... he will be watching and taking it all in.
    Loving your craft. I miss being "crafty" maybe when we buy a bigger house I can have some room for that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keera looked so astonished and then YEAH IM DOING IT and look out! THAT cake Lacy and Bex made oh yummmmmmmm love love love the letters you bling and painted very YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.