Tuesday, August 27, 2024

ANOTHER WALK!

 


Whoop whoop... I'm off on another FBG walk nice and early this morning.

The walk is at 7.30, so not too early.

The weather doesn't look that bad, so it isn't likely to be rained off.

I hope there's a coffee shop visit after the walk, I've missed having a chat with the girls this past week or so.  

After I'm done in Cambridge, I'll no doubt get into the sewing room and get another Braid Runner done.   I'm slowly getting through the 24 I did in a 'run' a while ago.

OH and I can continue watching Bridgerton... which I am thoroughly enjoying.  

ONWARD...

OMG, my computer has had a hissy fit, and my photos are all f*cked up.

I can download them, edit them, but saving them to then be able to put them on the blog?  A nightmare.

I've spent almost an hour trying to get them on here!   Got there in a very round about way, but will have to get Dom or Steve to look at it and sort it out for me.

Anyway... .the walk ended up being a very wet one.  I'm very happy it wasn't cancelled though.


ABOVE: Out of order thanks to the muck up... lovely hot chocolate after the walk.  Everyone admired the artwork done by the barista.


ABOVE: The walk photo.


ABOVE: And our walk stats.  A nice short one today, which was good considering the weather.

Of course, now the freakin sun is shining!

It's now 11 am and I feel like I've spent far too much time sitting here getting all frustrated.  Time to move.

2.17 pm, and I've done the grocery shopping, put it all away then had some lunch.  Nice toasted sandwich.  Now?  Struggling to stay awake!

I was awake this morning at around 5 am, and didn't sleep after that.  Just lay there clock watching till I had to get up for me walk.

Might... have... a... Nana Nap!

NO NAP HAPPENED.

MY BACK IS FRIGGIN WELL KILLING ME!

I HAVE A MONSTER HEADACHE.

I'M QUITE MISERABLE IN FACT.

But, all is good.  Painkillers are wonderful things.

Stew is home a bit early today, which is nice. Might go and spend some time with him. 

ABOVE:  My darling took me out to dinner.  Indian of course.  AND I had a little bottle of wine.  

We are now home and just chilling out in the family room, feet up, dogs on laps, watching the telly.

Catch ya tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:34 PM

    It's my tv that keeps throwing a burk!! Drives me insane. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:08 PM

    I can’t believe people can decorate hot beverages like that in real life! How darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:25 PM

    Love your hot chocolate art work. I had another sleepless night it was after 6.30 when I got to sleep, gggggrrrrr oh what is a good night sleep. FELICITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:02 PM

    Love the puppy. I get up at 5 am 5 days a week for work. The things we do to be able to put a bit away for retirement
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:11 AM

    Maggie Melbourne —- I hope your lovely dinner out with Stew made you feel better, the wine is good for pain sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.