Monday, August 26, 2024

USUAL MONDAY

 


Righty ho.

I've got all my usual Monday jobs lined up in me head.

Washing.

Water plants.

General tidy up.

Sewing.

I'm hell bent and determined to get at least two runners finished today.

Not an impossible task.

I'm happy to say I've got FIVE FBG walks lined up for this week!

The first one is this evening.  Then I have one on Tues, Wed, Fri and Sunday.  That will wipe out the next 5 Urban Challenge walks in one foul week's swoop. 😊😜  After those 5, there's only 4 more to get done.  Then I am going to RELAX.  It is going to be the last time I do the Urban Challenge. 

Next year I will only do a few here and there, to keep my toe in the group so to speak.

ABOVE:  Lacy sent me this photo last night.  It's Keera as a baby sitting in my Dad's Lazy boy chair, and her on it yesterday.  That chair is easily 34 years old, and has travelled with us from house to house to house for at least 24 of those years.

It's also been at Lacy's home on and off for part of that time too.  It's at hers right now!

I wonder if Keera will be posing in it in another 10 years?  😚😛

Alright, that's me for now, I'll catch ya later.

ONWARD...


ABOVE:  My latest 'tweak' in the sewing room.... I wonder if I will EVER stop moving shit around?

We have the most gorgeous day out there today... and I am loving having such a gorgeous view.

I feel like the neighbour who watches everything going on, and can report back what's going on in the street. Like a nosey neighbour!  😂😉😊

I am happily sewing, in my happy place.  AND...  I am finally watching the latest episodes of Bridgerton!

It's taken me ages to feel like I want to... it's a bit like saving the tastiest morsel on the plate till last.  To savor it.  

So far I've not been disappointed.

ABOVE:  First one for the day, done and dusted.

Because I will be out this evening for a walk in Cambridge, I just made our dinner.   A Macaroni Cheese dish, with sausage and onion.

It will be in the oven for his nibs when he gets home.

I can have mine when I get home, after the walk.

My damn back is STILL hurting!  Just as bad today as when I first did 'it' in.   So annoying.

I hope it doesn't slow me down this evening, on the walk.

I might just take some pain killers a couple of hours before the walk, that might help.

Nice slow afternoon here.   I haven't done another runner, I thought I'd give my back a complete rest.  So I've just sat and watched the telly.  

In a little while I will sort myself out in readiness for heading over to Cambridge for the walk.

ABOVE:  The walk was almost cancelled this evening, due to torrential rain.  But, luckily by the time we were to walk, it has cleared up.

Which was just as well, cos I had driven over there hoping it wasn't cancelled by the time I got there.

It was a really nice walk, not cold either!  I just wore a t-shirt and high vis, sleeveless vest.

My back was niggling the entire time, but not enough for me to regret doing the walk.


ABOVE: Walk Stats.

Probably won't have a walk photo till much later, if not tomorrow.



Now, it's 8.40 pm and I'm all snuggled up with me blankie and hot pods till bedtime.

Catch ya tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. The pics of Keera are so much fun! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Bridgerton! Have you watched Queen Charlotte? It's a prequel to Bridgerton and I think I loved it even more. We went to the Palaces where it was filmed which made it even more special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've watched Queen Charlotte, and like you enjoyed it more than Bridgerton. Though I do love Bridgeton as well.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous11:12 AM

    I've got my mums Chai, only about q4m5 years old but it's very important to me I'm getting it raised for my Long legs and then I'll be sitting in it. Don't like the new one kj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:07 PM

      Geez I'm going to give up writing on my phone. Mums chair is about 15 years old. My sisters said it was filthy so I shouldn't take it. I got it cleaned and it's as new.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Beaut photo of Keera Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only watched Season 1. I should get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:07 PM

    Very fun Keera photos!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:00 PM

    Here is a website with stretch suggestions.

    https://www.health.com/lower-back-stretches-for-back-pain-7504553

    It includes videos

    Don’t over do it, just maybe try one or two of each, very gently. You might find one that exactly gets your trouble spot.

    Vickie



    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Your night night picture looks just like Jethro!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.