Monday, February 14, 2022

TEAMS

 Stew is working from home this week.

So no shirts to wash this week, excellent!

His office staff have been split into two teams.

BLUE TEAM and RED TEAM.  This is a Covid protection strategy, so if one team goes down with Covid there is another team able to work in the office.

Probably a very good idea now that the Covid numbers are growning rapidly!

Yesterdays number was 810... a huge jump from the day before.

I wonder what today's number will be?  We get the daily numbers between 1.30 and 2 pm.


ABOVE:  The family visiting last night.  

While visiting, Amanda was admiring our new lounge suite.  And I don't know how, but she ended up telling us about the USB ports wired into each recliner mechanism.

We were like ... WHAT USB port?


ABOVE: Yep, we had no idea there were USB ports there!

What dicks.

So now we can charge our phones and other things just by plugging them into our chairs.

How awesome is that?  

Best thing since sliced bread.

It's gunna be a normal Monday here.

I will be doing the housework I always do on  Mondays.... washing and a big general tidy up.




And it's Valentines Day.  Not something Stew and I 'observe'.  It doesn't take a 'special' day in the year to demonstrate we love each other, we show each other all the time.


ABOVE:  Petrol is almost $3 a litre here now.  Some places it IS $3 already!

Crazy.  Good chance it will go over $3 too.

Makes ya want to just stay home and go nowhere.


It's been a very slow start to my day.  I woke with a horrid headache, so literally lay in bed till about 9 am.
It was actually cool overnight, but I didn't sleep well cos I was too lazy to get up and get a heavier blanket.  So, I was cold!  What a twat.
Tonight I will be using me duvet again.

Brylee is  hanging out our washing, then bathing the girls.  Nice one.

ABOVE:  I prised off the 'fake nails'.... it wasn't too hard.  Or painful either.
Then I put on Nail Strengthening stuff, Base coat, 2 coats of polish and finished off with Clear Top Coat.
Bloody hell, what a process.   I hope that helps toughen up me nails and stop the splits happening again. 
At least now my nails feel NORMAL again.  I hated the fake nails.  Remind me of that if I ever say I'm gunna do it again please.  😂😕

My headache is still present, so I'm just going to be a lazy tart till it goes.  Then I might still be a lazy tart!

LAURA:  Funny I was just thinking of doing a 'Who am I' type of post.  Outlining the family and so on.  

So... might do that tomorrow.

COVID NUMBERS TODAY:  981.  So it's going up and up!

Not used to having 2 extra people in the house all day.  When they talk I want to stab them... I like my house to be quiet Monday to Friday ffs. 😆😅😉

Tomorrow's post is going to be a 'Who Am I'.  So a bit different from the norm.
It has taken me over TWO HOURS to draft tomorrow's post!!! 
It's a long one.

I hope you come back to read it tomorrow.

It is now 3.17 pm and I am going to move my butt, I've been sitting still for far too long.


ABOVE:  A bit rude... but I just had to share it.  I nearly snotted out me nose when I read it.

ABOVE:  Woo hooo.... it's getting stormy again!  We have thunder.   BIG black clouds.  BIG spits of rain.
And it's immediately cooled down.
BLISS.
Brylee and I ran out to get the washing in!  YES... I kinda ran.   Call it a fast, fat shuffle if you wish.

I cooked Stew and I a Venison and vegetable pie for our dinner.

Then I coached Brylee through cooking her Chicken pie.  She wasn't planning on cooking a pie, but as I had extra pastry out, it seemed silly not to use it.

ABOVE:  Brylee's first ever pie.  Chicken and veges.  I couldn't leave it alone and put the leaves on top for her.  Next time she can do it herself.

Now it's chill out in front of the telly time.
Not that there's much to watch, but MEH.
Too hot and sticky to do much else.

Catch ya tomorrow with me LONG, All about ME post. 😏😊

11 comments:

  1. Haha, cause dad was lifting his seat up with the button on the side, I asked if his side had a USB port like mine does…. Boom, Charging port :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even think they bother to tell us the numbers here anymore they got so bad. Now they have all these at home tests so no one really knows what they are unless you have to tell someone who reports it (like work or school).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly hope that stew is on TEAM BLUE!
    Sorry to hear about your high numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have 3 daughters and Brylee bonus daughter, is that correct? And Miss Muppet lives with Amanda, is that correct? I've been reading some of the old posts that I've missed over the years and I think I've gotten mixed up on all of your kids. I was trying to figure out who is who from eldest to youngest, but I only recall Lacy, Amanda, Brylee, Steve, Mike, and..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could get the kids in the right order, but not all the grandkids by name.

      Delete
  5. I hate fake nails and like you couldn't pick stuff up which was so frustrating! I will never get fake nails again either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 16 times no less 🤣🤣🤣 seriously get some Vaseline Intensive Care Hand and Nail Cream pink tube it bloody works wonders I have to cut my nails every 2 weeks 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the "Who Am I' post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am already looking forward to tomorrows post! I could use a recap. Might even learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Funny about the USB chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah for chicken pot pie! Being able to cook is such a valuable lesson.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.