Tuesday, February 08, 2022

JOBS

 Stew is back at work today.

It's the start of their Group A and Group B set up, where one Group works from home this week, while the other Group works in the office.  Next week they switch.

So, Stew is in the office this week.  Next week he is working from home.

With the way Covid-19, Delta or Omicron is spreading, it's not a bad idea.

NO, none of our grandchildren are attending any of the schools here in Hamilton that have Covid cases.

I think it's only a matter of time though.

This thing just has to get moving, do it's worst and fuck off.  We need to get back to living like damn NORMAL.  

Even if it's a new normal, where you need to be vaccinated every year to cover new variants... JUST LIKE THE FLU.

I've got a mountain of washing to get done today.  I cannot believe how much washing Stew and I generate!  

Once that's on, I plan on moving no less than 3 wheelbarrows full of rocks to the pond area.

We are supposed to have rain again today, maybe not as much as yesterday?

Either way... I'm happy about it.  I can work in the rain.

ABOVE:  Steve and his boys, swimming in the rain yesterday.  Before they got in the pool was full to the brim.  After?  Yeah, not.

We had thunder while they were in it.  Dante got out pretty quick after that, just a bit spooked by the thunder me thinks.  lol

ABOVE: Our gorgeous granddaughter, Miss Muppet. 

ABOVE:  How cute do these two look, they have spent a wonderful weekend together.

OK. I'm off to get that bloody washing on now.  Catch ya later.


10.50 am:  And I've done most of my morning jobs.

The 2nd load of washing is in the machine, first load is in the dryer.  It's a bit iffy to be hanging it outside today.

Bex called in and ended up blowing up me Swiss Ball...

ABOVE:  I was going to do it myself, but she was just sitting there... right?  😂😅😋  

Nah, she offered to do it.

Once she left I went outside, attended to the pool, then...

ABOVE:  I shifted three wheel barrows full of rocks.  Mission for the day completed.

I might even do another couple later on today, we will see how it goes.

The sun came out and turned my world into a friggin SAUNA.  No way could I stay outside moving rocks in those conditions.

Now...  I've got me feet up, doing a few Archival Wordels.   OMG   WORDEL.  So, so addictive.

I've lost two so far, the rest I've worked out.

Anyone else addicted to bloody WORDEL?


I sat down to do this update, and am now swamped in sweat!

It's so damn humid, must be 99% at least.  I don't think I'll be doing anything else for a while.

AFTERLIFE.  Watched a few episodes, thought it was boring.

But I persevered.  Now?  Hooked.  Cry at some point during EVERY DAMN EPISODE.  Binge watching it this afternoon.

Dying from the heat.


It's card night in Cambridge tonight.  I'm not going.  I was going, but I'm just too hot and bothered.  And I don't feel 'sociable' at all.

It happens.


It hasn't rained at all today.  Been threatening to, but hasn't.

So I just hung out two big loads of towels, sheets etc  on the outside clothes line.  

Bet it rains now.

Ha!  It hasn't yet.

Dinner this evening was a salad with Eggs, Beetroot, Cucumber, Tomato, Carrot, Cheese and Lettuce.  Left over sausages and potatoes from the fridge and Kumera Poppas.

Now... food coma.  We will be sitting here, blobbing out till bedtime.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful backdrop for Keera and Lacy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dogstars xxx
      #Lacy 💙

      Delete
  2. Some day maybe covid will be gone. Hopefully sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you find the archived wordles? I love love love this game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.devangthakkar.com/wordle_archive/?233

      Delete
  4. I use this Wordle archive: https://metzger.media/games/wordle-archive/?levels=select
    It keeps a track of how you've done and I've only missed 4 out of 88 so far... yes it's addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, afterlife!! It gets better and better. Yes slow to start and we even gave up initially but worth the watch for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:54 PM

    Glad you persevered with After Life - there is some extremely good acting. Coouldn't say the same for the series just finished on TV1 - McDonald & Dodds - had some good story lines but the acting and the dialogue was so amateur. Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiwionholidays12:02 AM

    Keera on the swing how georgous,,
    Also her and Lacy together s neat as well ,
    So neat the grandies n all can come and go with the adults n all,,
    n share the pool is awesome

    Nice to catchup with you all

    Cheer’s 🥂

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.