Sunday, February 20, 2022

EARLY BIRTHDAY

 Today we are holding an early Birthday Lunch for Lacy.

It's her birthday on Tuesday, but we thought it would be nice to celebrate it while she has Keera with her.

So.   Today is it.

Lunch here,  with those who can make it.  

Stew's going out this morning to get a couple of supplies and a cake.  

What next?

Oh yeah.... what did I buy yesterday?

ABOVE:  A few more of those super cute, recycled glass bottles/vases!  I just love them.  I don't think I will buy any more though.  COS there's none left in the shop!  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

So, apart from having family here for lunch and cake, it should be a normal sorta Sunday.

A sleep in even! 



"THOSE THAT CAN MAKE IT".   And she laughed and laughed and laughed.

Cos only Steve and Bex can 'make it'.

So, we shall have a very small, but happy family gathering for Lacy's Birthday Lunch.

So be it.

This will be the last Birthday Lunch or Dinner I send invites out to though. 






ABOVE:  Steve being an arsehole.  Turning a lot of my little vases/bottles upside down.  What a shit.
He did fix them again... clever boy.

ABOVE:  We have had a lovely lunch.  Lacy was thrilled with her gifts, particularly the Cat Runner, which can be used as a wall hanging as well.

She will be hanging it on the wall.

Everyone has now left... and it's lovely and quiet again.

I tried to have a nap.  And I laughed and laughed and laughed.

And gave up.

Too many messages.  Phone kept pinging.  Then my bladder started screaming at me.  

At least it works well.

I'm not thinking of dinner, it's 7 pm already!

No idea what Stew and I will have.  Probably leftovers.  If Lacy left any that is.

I'm signing off for the day.  I hope nothing else happens today.

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:55 AM

    Lol none left in the shop lol kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Just fyi, Wordle has been sold to the New York Times and they are onselling user information to 3rd parties so you can be data mined and tracked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Early Birthday Lacy! Glad you have your sweet little girl with you. Have a fun family day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:25 PM

    Oh and have a happy birthday Lacey! 🎈 🎈 🎈

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there anything purple involved πŸ’œ πŸ’œ have a lovely time with the ones who care πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Lacy. Glad you are able to spend some time with Keira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the lovely Pre Birthday Wishes.
    And thanks Steve Bex and boys for being there and most of all thanks Ma and Pa for the lovely Day

    Love the Crystal's and 'plant' Bex xx and the Cat wall hanging is Amazing Mum xx

    #LacyπŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Lacy! You are a Curly Girl today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The runner is fabulous. Happy Birthday to Lacey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. kids always pay attention when the cake comes out!!! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can’t leave the comments I would like to for some reason I can’t get it too work, but I follow and support you 100%, you have a strong moral compass and loyalty to those who deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Lacey, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Lacey. That's a lovely photo of Lacey under the moo-cow, and with the kids and the cake 🍰

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you get the drift as they say as I can only reply to other info here. My Dad used to say “Dems For Dancing”. I

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool photos love the cat runner looks like a very happy birthday day Lacy yummmy cake.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.