Saturday, February 26, 2022

DROOL

 First up for today, a run down (with photos) of our dinner out last night.




ABOVE: Stew's dinner consisted of Scallops on a bed of Cauliflower Puree.  A Chicken and Shrimp Thai Green Curry with Cashews and Marmalade Jam, and to finish, an old fashioned Apple pie with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and a Berry Compote.



ABOVE:  My dinner was Mini Spring Rolls with a Plum Sauce, Stuffed Chicken Breast wrapped in Bacon, with Spinach and Camembert Cheese, accompanied by a home made Kumera Rosti with Melon on top.   To finish off I had Salted Caramel Ice Cream with Chocolate coated Profiteroles and Crushed Meringue and Caramel Sauce. (Stew had to finish my dessert, it was just too much)

Each and every dish we had was AMAZING. 

ONYX Cambridge, 10 outta 10. 

Today we are going to work in the garden, weeding, lawn mown, etc.

I'll probably get a load of washing  on too.

Apart from that , no other plans.

Just wait and see how the day pans out.


SUPRISED!   Our Covid numbers did not double today, in fact they only went up by less than a thousand.
But as Stew just said, there will be plenty of people who are self testing now, and just not reporting it.  Who wants to go into self isolation and not go to work?
I WOULD stay home, but I'm sure there's thousands who won't.

ABOVE: We had a very late start to our day today.  But eventually got moving.
We visited Mitre 10 for some gardening stuff, and ended up buying 'something' for me.
I'll show you once it's assembled.
I kinda squealed when Stew showed it to me.  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

ABOVE:  Stew doing work for me...

ABOVE:  He moved the big white blind from the sun room to here, so I can use it as a design wall.

Getting shit done...  πŸ’™LOVE ITπŸ’œ.

ROBYN:  How friggin BORING.  Paint the entire house BLUE... stand out from the crowd!  Or not.
I get it.  I suppose your home wouldn't suit blue.  *sigh*

ABOVE:  3.25 pm and we have 'unboxing' going on here.
Steve and the boys are here for a swim, he will possibly help Stew with assembly after his swim.

I'm like.... come on!  Get it made already.  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹
It looks like a bitch to do though.

8.06 pm:  And the 'thing' is finally finished, and I've put it to use.
My sewing 'room' is now fully functional.
I'm quite thrilled with it to be honest.
I have more room in the garage believe it or not!

ABOVE:  a 'sneek peek' at the new thing.
YES, I have a peg board... plus.

And now, it's time to stop titivating in here and go feed Stew his dinner.  

17 comments:

  1. Yum! That all looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:04 AM

    Oh wow! The food looks amazing! So glad you enjoyed it. Have a great weekend!
    Kym/Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks & sounds incredible 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:20 AM

    Wow, they sure know how about presentation. I am drooling!! I could lick my computer screen, Haha

    Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Oh Chris those meals sound amazing. Thank goodness my sister is coming to rake me out for brunch today lol. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recommendation! We are having a couple of nights in Cambridge next month so that looks like the perfect place to have a special meal out... yum. There is no way I could eat that much though. We usually share an entree then get a main each (cheaper too) !! We never get desert, not that we wouldn't want to but we are always too full!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness.....scallops, kumera, shrimps, cashews, salted caramel and profiteroles, all my favourites so I'm totally drooling. Looks and sounds amazing - shame we don't have smell-o-vision or taste-o-vision! I've had shop bought mac n cheese as himself is away at his parents, twas very boring compared to your feast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those meals look amazing and first class standard. There is a place here in Christchurch that serves a similar standard of meal ... always so enjoyable πŸ™‚. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer looks amazeballs πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ we're trying to pick a colour for the front gable ends of the house GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH πŸ˜…πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm BLUE? We coming your way in April, I expect to see BLUE.

      Delete
    2. Shit out of luck there honey πŸ˜… kinda like a grayish thing I think πŸ€”

      Delete
  10. The food items look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that food is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soz the house was built before the 1931 earthquake so she's got good strong bones πŸ’ͺ it's in an older part of town and am sure you will like it once done πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing meal. I enjoyed seeing the pix of Stew and Steve in summer gear. We have been -42F all week here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That food….I’m drooooooooling

    ReplyDelete
  15. that meal looks AMAZING --- I want Stew's food but your dessert!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.