Friday, February 04, 2022

HERE IT IS!

Sorry to keep you all waiting to see the new lounge suite...  here ya go:


ABOVE:  One of the delivery guys getting the electric cords out from under a chair.  There are 4 electric recliners, one on either end of the corner suite, and two single chairs.


ABOVE:  Well, there it is.
What do you think of it?
Worth the wait.  We absolutely love it.
I have slathered it in Leather Protector stuff, so hopefully it's good to go.

The biggest thing will be keeping the dogs off it.
Last thing we want is scratches from their claws.

They will just have to learn fast.

ABOVE:  Steve, Bex and the boys came over last night to see the new suite.  I think they loved it as much as we do.

ABOVE:  The boys had a blast jumping into all the packaging.  I will make a start on getting it all out of the house today.
Bex is going to come over and give me a hand.

I expect Lacy later on too.

ABOVE:  For now though, I might just sit and enjoy the new view.

Heading into another long weekend.  Mike and Joyce can't come up after all.  Work commitments come first.
Stew and I will continue working on our back yard, with maybe a day trip on Sunday or Monday.

And that is me for now.  Catch ya later.


ABOVE:   Lacy trying throws on the couch.  Nothing looked good, it looks perfect without a throw.

ABOVE:  We took all the packaging out and then Lacy vacuumed all the polystyrene bits up for me.
Now.... Bex and the boys are here visiting.

ABOVE:  Yes, I totally chose the colour of the lounge suite to match the painting!  Everyone would do that eh?


ABOVE: woo hoo... got the girls to hang out the washing for me. Yeah, I bleeped out me knickers!  No one wants to see me knickers.  😋😊

ABOVE: Lacy leaving.  Yeah Nah, not happening.  Coco wasn't that impressed either.  

ABOVE:  My next visitor.  Jacqui from Tauranga popped in.  She'd been over for work.
She loves the lounge suite too.

LOL... are we sick to seeing it yet?  I mean the lounge suite, not the visitors of course.  😂😅😉

I've been in the pool... half the afternoon at least.
It's just so hot today, there was no other way to cool down but jump in the pool.

It's now 4.45 pm, and Bex and the boys are here too.  Bex has been in the pool, the boys are waiting to swim with Steve, once he gets here after work.
I have no doubt Stew will also be getting in the pool when he gets home.

Dinner tonight is ... anything I don't have to cook!
Ice cream sounds good... but probably won't happen!  lol

7.50 pm:  We ended up piling into our cars and going to Chartwell Square's food court for dinner.
Adults had Indian, and the Dante and Archer had McDonalds.
Great idea, we left the mess there.

We are now home and looking forward to a quiet evening, just the two of us.

Catch ya tomorrow.

26 comments:

  1. The set looks great. Very nice. Like, showroom nice!
    Good luck with the doggy situation. I don't think it would be possible with my canine situation. He thinks the couch is his!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG love it yay gorgeous colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour is gorgeous enjoy it 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so pretty and fits perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:39 AM

    Very nice, it is all coming together. I love the layout of your home. Ky Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! The color matched perfectly with your shell painting. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is perfect, great color, really good fit into the (tricky) space. I can see how useful it will be when it is just the two of you watching TV in the evening and when you have a house-full.

    I am trying to picture how the rest of the rooms are now rearranged, home video tour?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are the dogs’ nails cut and dremel-ed regularly? That helps a lot.

    Is it possible to keep them off the furniture when you are gone or sleeping? Have they been doing well with the new carpeting?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:24 AM

    Couch looks great!!! enjoy

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful lounge. Love the colour and it looks so comfy ❤️ my dogs sit on our leather lounge all the time and don’t leave marks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks really great - love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely colour, it fits the room perfectly (although I am sure you will rearrange it 27 times). And it is perfectly reasonable to choose the suite colour based on colours in a painting, it is entirely how I plan to redo my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. At least dogs are easier to control than
    cats! We gave up with our leather lounge
    suite. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was worth waiting for, love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2:26 PM

    New Lounge Suite is Ab Fab!!!! love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes it’s a gorgeous lounge suite!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous3:13 PM

    You should make some shell cushions to match the painting and couch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the new suite, perfect colour.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous5:16 PM

    Perfect and fits in well. I love your new suite. Kj

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice lounge suite, such an unusual colour

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous9:07 PM

    The couch looks great - lovely colour.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love lounge suite Chris so similar colour to
    mine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning couch Chris and perfect for the area and matching the painting. The colour is beautiful. My sister has similar leather suite same colour and still looks perfect after 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice lounge set, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.