Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SOMETHING NEW, AND TREASURE

I grabbed some wool yesterday.  And I knitted it all up into these pieces, which are not slippers/socks/mug rugs or for a blanket:


 ABOVE:  IGNORE THE FOOT... it's Slutty Pants' foot.  Every time I tried to take a photo she stuck her bloody foot on me knitting.  Such a tart.  Oh, Slutty Pants is Bex btw.


Today I am meeting up with Lacy and Keera at the mall, cos we do Tuesdays together now.
I hope to buy a new computer printer.  (Kelly... yours died weeks ago.) 

And I am going to pick up me 'treasure' from the Hospice Shop too.   I remember putting a few things aside last week and forgot them yesterday!   

I also want to buy some more wool for my 'secret' project.  I'm not telling you what it is, cos it's gunna be a surprise.   No point guessing either, cos I really doubt anyone will get it right!  OH and there's the small consideration of if it works, and looks nice too.  Then  I will show you.  

Don't hold your breath either, cos it will take a while to make!

After spending a couple of hours with Lacy and Keera, we will pop back to my place to pick up some frozen dinners I've made for them, and then I'll take them home.
I'm not sure if Bex and Dante are spending the morning with us or not.  Time will tell I suppose.

ABOVE:  it didn't take this little man long to find the new mug rugs!  In the largest photo he is saying his new, favourite word... "WOW".  So cute, he goes around saying "WOW"  all the time.

It doesn't even matter if it's 'wow' worthy or not... he's gunna say it.  *smiles*

Saw this cool hair product on Pinterest last night, so will have a look for them when I'm out this morning... if I can't find any here... I may have to ask you, my cyber friends, if you have them in your country?


ABOVE: I totally want some!

ONWARD...

I went to Spotlight with the intention of getting a couple more balls of wool.


ABOVE:  WHOOPS!  Wool... wool... 2 bags full!  I was rather chuffed with my wool purchase... and I told all and sundry as I left the shop too!  Wool, wool, 2 bags full!

It felt weird buying wool instead of fabric.  

PRETTY!  And now I can continue on with my kniting project.  Dumm dee doo...

End of Day:  Whoops again.  I've been busy today, took Lacy and bub home, came back, did some knitting, cooked a lovely dinner (photo tomorrow), did more knitting (photo tomorrow!) and now it's time for bed.
nite nite

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:22 AM

    Bex, a young girl like you deserves a pedi, dear!! At your age, you should NOT be going round displaying toe nails that look like the dogs have been at them. Come on girl, look after yourself. You deserve better than that.
    Oh and Chris, what on earth is that coppery wirey thingy? I know it's something for the hair. I can have a look for you, round here, but girl, try an elastic band, it's fool proof.
    Maggie, uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:29 AM

    See ya soon ya old trout ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you ever a knitting machine! Hope your doing well. Sorry about the long absence but I just haven't been feeling well, so I haven't been online much. Hope your weekend was great and I'll talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking a felted wall hanging or similar.

    Love the colours of the wool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been knitting and crocheting lately. A pram blanket for my new grandson and booties, hats and jackets!! I'm loving it and amazingly didn't forget how to do it after many years!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surely not penis warmers?! Can I say that here oh well more conservative dog coat, a shawl, the old fashioned knitted Dumphy (footstool) Whatever it is that wool sure will keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you are going to felt your knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm wondering what you are up too with all that wool.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.