Monday, April 21, 2014

HOW CUTE IS THIS?

Do you remember back in February, when I picked up a cute little ironing board at the Hospice Shop?


ABOVE:  How it was when I bought it.  I decided to do something a little different with it...

ABOVE:  I added heaps of wadding, and covered it in polar fleece.  Now it's my new pin cushion.  Cute or what?

ABOVE:  These two were either really enjoying each other's company... or fighting.  They are actually having a cuddle/kiss in this photo.

 ABOVE:  I got this gorgeous big basket months and months ago.  Now it's my knitting basket.  I'm going to make a fabric liner for it... maybe today.  


ABOVE:  Bex's latest crochet creations.  Very, very cute.  

Who knows, I might even knit a few cuties like that at some point?

My biggest 'problem' is... there's not enough time in a day to do all the craft stuff I want to do.  And I keep starting new projects when I really SHOULD finish that freakin' big quilt of mine!

Today I think we are going to Sylvia Park.  Bex wants to check out Spotlight there for some glittery yellow wool I got the other day.  And I might just have a wee look too... NOT that I need any more wool right now!

ONWARD...

CHRISTIANNA:  LOL!  No, she does not have a boyfriend!  Ummmmm.... do you guys live in Auckland?  I'm sure Lacy would jump at a blind date!  ha ha ha ha..........


ABOVE:  my boy Teddy.  This is his 'quizzicle' face.  Someone is in the kitchen, and he's wondering who?  He's a cute boy.

Ha!  My blog has turned into a DATING AGENCY!
♫ La ♪ la ♫ la ♪ la ♫♪...

Well... everyone here has been happily doing thier own thing today.  Steve, Bex and Dante went to Sylvia Park for lunch, then once home, Steve's been on XBox or their computer, and Bex has been crocheting.

She has just started a dog toy:


 ABOVE:  She is making Mr Peabody.  He's a character in a movie out right now, Mr Peabody and Sherman.  
I will show you when she's finished him.

Stew and the kids have been doing their own things too.  And me?  Knitting.  I'm doing another knitting pattern that is being a right arse.

I'll bore you tomorrow with a show and tell on it.

End of Day:  a good day.  Still not cold here!  None of us can get over how warm it still is!

Anyway... time to knock off for the night.
nite nite.

9 comments:

  1. Those two are Trouble with a capital T cute impy and totally squeezable! Love the crotchet dollies, YES miss finish the quilt enough said.. say to oneself 30 mins on quilt before I do anything else! Sewing that is not anything else fullstop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:22 AM

    Huh.....blind date....what.....? Elaborate
    From Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:31 AM

    Dear Christianna, Lacy here, no I am single, does your son live in Auckland if so I would'nt say no to meeting him :-)
    Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your son....his name ect
    Thanks Lacy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a lot of hobbies you are never bored lol.

    Bex sure mastered crocheting quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:47 PM

    Are you making stuffed toys? clowns or teddys? lol

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its been freezing here today!!! Top of 10 degrees!!! Looking forward to seeing your knitting project :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will we find out what your mystery project is?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is that you are making a cover for your seat!! :)

    PS Your ironing board looks like the Enterprise. I had a comment all typed up and it disappeared...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant to tell you yesterday! My dad came over for Easter wearing a New Zealand hat. I should have taken a picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.