Sunday, April 20, 2014

EASTER SUNDAY

Today I do believe I will photograph my knitting, type out the instructions for each pattern and print them out on my lovely new printer.

And NO, my secret project is not a 'glossary of knitting patterns'.

AND NO, I'm not making dog sweaters Christine.

I will also print out a few family pics for me Mum in Aussy.  I'm sure she will enjoy seeing updated photos of everyone here.

I will probably do some more knitting and/or sewing too.

There is a movie on Sky Box Office we want to watch ...

Any movie with Tom Hanks is a MUST WATCH in my book.  So... hopefully we can watch it today.

What else?  Hmmmm..... suppose some housework will have to be done at some point.
But not yet!

I have to sort Miss Muppet out, get her dressed and fed, and the dogs.

All going well... Lacy is going to come over in the afternoon to spend some time with all of us too.

We have been invited to a BBQ from our DEAR FRIENDS Jacqui and Marty... so I think we are ALL going to theirs later on this afternoon.  I wonder if Chocolate Easter Eggs can be called 'Dessert'?  *smiles*

ONWARD...

BLONDIE:  We don't got to the 'movies' much either due to the cost.
But on Sky it only costs $8 or so, and that's for all of us to watch it.
If we went to the movie theatre, it would cost over $100 if we all went, and that would only cover the ticket price, never mind all the popcorn, drinks etc!

It has turned into a very wet Sunday, and so perfect to just chill out in front of the telly, or play cards.

Well... the 'mystery' of who dropped the flowers and Easter Eggs off at our house is solved:



It was Lacy.
I kinda knew it would be either her or another daughter.  
THANKS LACY.  We are all enjoying the chocolate overload.

PETA AND CHRISTINE:  NOPE!  lol,  this is rather fun.  I did say no one would guess... *smiles*.

Sadly, due to the utter crap weather, the BBQ has been postponed till next weekend.  All good, it's not like I am cooking tonight anyway.
ha ha!

LIKED THE MOVIE.  Can't say I LOVED IT.  Tom is amazing in anything he does, but this movie didn't have much depth in it's  storyline.  Still a good movie, just ... not as interesting to me.

We have had a lovely evening, Steve cooked a  pasta/sausage base dinner.  It was yummo.
Stew has taken Lacy and Keera home, and the rest of us are watching Masterchef on the telly.  It's down to the final 3 couples, so getting down to the wire.

End of Day:  a nice day, lots of family around, too much chocolate (sorry Anne).  Hopefully we will get a sleep in tomorrow.
nite nite

12 comments:

  1. I only watched Captain Phillips a few weeks ago and loved it. I really thought I wouldn't. But I did. I think it's his best. Prior to this Cast Away was my favourite, although he is good in everything, of course. These two are by far his best in my opinion. Looking forward to what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Morning Keera nd DCR see ya soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see any movie but find THEM so overpriced!!!! still raining and cold so not much happening down this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Tom, he's zoo my favourite!! Can't wait to see this one myself actually :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:25 PM

    ....it was me hehe glad you all liked the flowers and eggs love Lacy hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I happened to find those spiral hair things today and bought a pack. I came home and used them right away. So far so good, I like them. Captain Philips is a very good movie! Enjoy. I loved the guess that you were going to cover tree limbs with the knitting blocks. I have heard the term "yarn bombing" to describe various sorts of knitted "graffiti". I am thinking it will be something big and colorful - like a giant stuffed toy or some such thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Hi

    Are you making knee rugs for the hospice shop or hospital?

    Cheers

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  9. So movie tickets are like $20? Ours are like $10 something unless you go to the early show. Too expensive for us too. We usually only go just the 2 of us for a date night every so often now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:55 AM

    David and I went to the movies on Friday - $39 for two adult tickets in Australia. We hardly ever go too - years ago one of my best friends and flatmate at the time would go to the late session (around 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays) for $7 each in Dunedin, NZ. Much more affordable.

    Glad your Easter weekend has involved some relaxing, long may it continue. Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:56 AM

    Hi Chris. Does Lacy have a boyfriend? My son absolutely adores her to bits!! He is 35 years old, has a stable job and is single. Would love to be the middle person, getting them together would be fun! You never know....that's how i got together with my hubby....introduction by a friend. Been with him ever since.
    Love, Christianna Lamps xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.