Wednesday, April 16, 2014

COCO FOR THE CHOP.

Coco is going for her groom today.  She's a full month late getting her groom due to her being 'in season' for the past three weeks.

She looks DREADFUL too.   I will get a photo of her before she goes to the groomers, you will see for yourself how overgrown her coat is.
Thanks to Lacy giving her a thorough brushing last week, she's not all covered in knots at least.

The following looks burnt, but it wasn't.  It was delicious.


 ABOVE:  last night's dinner.  "Bob the Builder's Hammer Pie!"   Or in proper kitchen speak, mince and potatoe top pie, encased in pastry.
I hadn't made a pie in ages, and OMGosh it was lovely.


ABOVE: the two 'blocks' of knitting I made last night.  Rather cute I must say.  And NO, I'm not knitting a quilt.

Right, I'm outta here.  This morning I'm going to do a bit of sewing.  Knitting is going to be relegated to the evening, so I can sit in the lounge and be around the family, instead of down in the garage.

ONWARD...

Yaaa!  It looks like I've found some of those 'spin pins' on Trade Me. 


ABOVE:  as promised... Coco pre-grooming.  It's a wonder she can even see!  Poor girl.


For the first time EVER... I got to take Dante out without his Mum.  Bex had a Playcentre meeting to attend, and I had to take Coco to the groomers, so Dante came with me.
And we had lots of fun!
Dante loved the pet shop, kept saying WOW non-stop.  He was so cute.

Then we went to Spotlight for a little bit more wool...


ABOVE:  photos tell the story.  *smiles*.   I totally LOVED the 'just him and me' time.

PETA:  Nope, not pot holders, and not a knee rug.  *smiles*

I did say none of you would guess!

End of Day: I've got two new knitted blocks to show you tomorrow, and a finish of Bex's too.
nite nite

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:30 AM

    You have no end of talent. Honestly... even though they're all small squares etc. you whip them up blimmin fast and perfectly - no gaps and all straight. Wowser.... Great job. Can't wait to see what the end result is...

    Kate444

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that pie looks yummy.
    I agree with Kate above, your knitting looks great. I haven't knitted in years and now I don't really know what I would knit if I tried it again, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummo pie love pie and homemade are the best. Dante looks so cute in there yay welcomign to the world of shopping Dante with Grandma/Nana..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:57 PM

    Hi

    Are you making pot holders or a rug for your knees?

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are going to make a felted floor rug... ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute "Kid In A Basket"! Market them and make millions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That boy sure is getting big! Such a cutie pie! I think you are doing felting eventually but on what I don't know lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are going to make a jumper or cardigan thing out of all those knitted pieces :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.