Thursday, August 06, 2009

HOSPITAL, THEN BLOG READING!

First thing this morning I am going to drop the kids at school, then catch the train to the hospital and get the dreaded blood tests done! Then I won't be stressing out about having to do them. They will be DONE.

Then I am going to come home, park me bum and do some catch-up on my blog reading! And commenting! Sheesh, I have been so slack lately.... there's over 300 updates to try and read!

Luckily, now all the housework is up to date!
ONWARD....

It's been a good day so far.
- train to hospital
- blood test was OK... as far as blood tests go!
- train home
- read some blogs
- went to doctors and got me some Hormone Replacement Pills.... and am scheduled for a mammogramme (OH YAAAA)... and I'm also scheduled for x-rays of me knees (cos they hurt)....
- then to the mall for lunch and to buy some ESSENTIAL Diet Coke... fuck we did run out!
- Then someone suggested I buy Teddy an old leather belt from an OP SHOP to chew on... so I did that too...
.. ... and yep, I couldn't help myself and bought some neat books too. Only $4-3 each! SCORE.
HOME now, and almost time to pick up the kids from school. Sheesh, today is flying by!....
End of Day: I'm sitting in the lounge, I reach for me trusty laptop to read some blogs, check out emails etc.. and ... it's DEAD... totally DEAD. It's only about 2 years old and it's DEAD.... I'm not a happy camper people! Grrrrrr. Thank god I bought this new computer just recently or I'd be OFFLINE! EEEEgads, we can't have THAT now can we? Suppose I will have to take it in to be fixed now... bugger. nite nite.

14 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with the blood tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the blood test goes quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Chris is gonna visit me soon! :]

    Glad the tests will be done, done, done!! Good grief, I hope they get their *ahem* stuff together and figure out what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything goes will with the blood tests! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've got a lot of balls in the air right now! I hope for soft landings for you all around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck at the hospital. I hope all goes well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the tests come out OK. I LOVE your hair colour too by the way!!! That was a good idea about the belt....is he liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope that all goes well with the hospital and you got some good books there.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I bet the warranty ran out???

    love the book titles, enjoy. in my view, the perfect gift is a book voucher! yay!

    and the hair looks great by the way! pretty hot for an old chook hey love! :-)

    take care sweets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trusting all goes well. I am off to the Hospital for another attempt for a Barium enema in Sept. Maybe 3rd time lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am amazed you even have time to pop over to our blogs with as many as you do have.....glad the tests are okay....you take care of yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got a Martina Cole! I hope it is as good as the one of hers that I recently read! Let me know when you finish if you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6:43 PM

    hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 300 dollars on every page. But finally I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:54 AM

    Hello. And Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.