Thursday, February 07, 2019

SUCH FUN...WARNING! PICTURE HEAVY POST

Yesterday was SUCH FUN!
While it's nice to enjoy the pool on one's own... having friends and family to share it with is wonderful.

I was mocked several times while trying to get on a floatie, and then this  happened:


ABOVE:  yep, I kept arsing off!  Bex found that highly amusing.


ABOVE:  Personally, I think she enjoyed me arsing over FAR too much!







 ABOVE:  I don't know how much Lacy enjoyed pulling the kids around... but they loved it.

Our lawns have finally died... they are all crispy and white in places.


ABOVE:  Last couple of pool photos!  

That's a wrap from yesterday.

Today it is back to 'normal' around here.

Stew is back to work.  Griffin is back to school.
I'm sewing.  Lacy and Brylee are ??? Dunno!
Might have to get them doing some housework for me.  There's certainly enough of it... particularly washing!

Towels... HEAPS of towels. Funny that!

ONWARD...

SO.... we got a little bit of rain overnight!
And it's still cloudy and much, much cooler.
So I decided to go for a walk.  Sadly, I missed the 7 am FBG walk.... so I just walked on me own.
Which was fine.  I have plenty of conversations with myself anyway.  *smiles*

The sun did try to come out and ruin me walk a few times... but on a whole it was ok.


 ABOVE:  We really do live in such a pretty little town! I LOVE Cambridge!


 ABOVE:  We've been watching this house get built for over 6 months now... it's in the final stages now.  Hopefully the new owners get to move in soon!
They must be so excited, it's a lovely home.


 ABOVE:  This one is not far from the other one, it's just had it's concrete slab put down.  Seems to have a very small 'footprint', so possibly a two story home.

Both those homes are on the main road into Cambridge from Hamilton, so we pass by them most days.




ABOVE:  I just love the scenery around here!  Those trees are so funky!


ABOVE: Our little lake... more like a stagnant mill pond over summer... but still pretty.  This is only a 20 minute walk from our house.

Hard to believe, but it's almost cold right now!!! And I'm now off to do some sewing.

6.35 pm:  And I've just stopped sewing so I can have dinner.

I got this done today:

ABOVE: A 2nd cute pink cot quilt.  I'm happy cos now I have two cot quilts to take to market on Sunday.

I've already started working on the next one... it's totally different!
And I will show you tomorrow.  *smiles*

Once dinner is over I will probably get back to it, so I actually have something to show you tomorrow!

For now... I'm signing off for the day.  

10 comments:

  1. I bet the pool adds to the towel consumption! The photos of you and the floaty fail are perfect! What fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love the photos pf you trying to get on the floatie :-)

    Cambridge is a lovely town, it is one of my favourite places, you are so lucky to live there. Well done going for your walk, a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pool pics...lots of fun times for you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris to start with colourful pics of all at home love it so real crazy fun times to treasure < thats for sure!!!

    and to end with scenery on your walk Fantastic Such contrast and appreciation of what really is "so close to home""

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just today was think about u and towels Chris ware house had bundle of 5 towels get second bundle half price thought it ws a good buy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scenery up there. I've always loved Cambridge. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! It's so good having that pool, especially with all the kids to enjoy it too. You are lucky to live in Cambridge - it really is a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a super weekend. You certainly do live in a lovely place. Enjoy the return to routine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Homesick, that's so beautiful like my country..

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.