Monday, April 26, 2010

KAREN'S CHOICE....

I have a friend in Wellington who has asked me for a couple of cards, so I've made 5 for her to choose from:

All these cards have removable fabric flowers... which is such a good idea as then they can be used again for something else, like on a bag or on your shirt... AND no specific 'message' in them... so she can write whatever she wants on them.
Once I get the kids to school I am going to FINISH my Cupcake Table Runner! It has been waiting long enough....

ONWARD....
Been a busy beaver.... moved all my card making stuff down into the garage... done some housework... lunch (soup and bacon).... and now... going to do a bit more housework then hopefully get some sewing done.
After a mad frenzy of housework... I ran outta energy.. and got a blasted headache again! So have just been sitting reading blogs for the past hour or so.. don't even FEEL like sewing now.
Just got dinner in the pot.. a beef stew.... and am going to take a pill or two to try and shift the headache. *sigh*
End of Day: still got the darn headache, going to have a quiet evening... no stress. Dinner was yum... not too often I make a dud of a meal! Lucky family I say! nite nite.

19 comments:

  1. Those are really cute choices for her. I love the idea of a removable flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all super cute! I love that the fabric flower is removable and can be used in some other way.

    Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers!!

    Hope you have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are awesome, Chris! I especially love the third one down - the lime green and navy blue one. I'm sure Karen's going to love them all!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a great idea with the removable flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE CARDS... TELL GRIFFIN I HAVE A LOT OF STICKS AN ROCK THAT NEED PICKED UP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are so cool - but you don't need me to tell you that! Loving the green and pink on the most...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great marketable idea - buy a card, get a free brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. REmoveable flower? What a great idea. I hope you know I had dreams of your fabric flowers the other night and now the removable idea. Oh you are just so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't have a public holiday over there? Yesterday was ANZAC day here, so we get a public holiday today. LOVE public holidays! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing like a handcrafted Anything!

    Looks like you are having good progress. Love your new ideas with the removable flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have I ever said this........{{{{{{{YOU ARE AMAZING!!!}}}}}} ♥ ya

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all Chris. They would be gorgeous mothers day cards. Present and a card all in one. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:12 PM

    I know you love diet coke but don't yell at me - drink water! Then you might not get headaches. You might be dehydrated. There was a girl on TV tonight who drinks 70 litres of zero coke a week! How silly is that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the first and last card they are my picks.Sorry you seem to be getting headaches I HATE headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK, so enough of all this talk about what you are cooking... RECIPES LADY!! My creative mind is pretty numb so any suggestions are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cards are soo pretty! :) You're one talented lady! :)

    Mmm, now I want some bacon! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope that headache went away! They are never fun - at all!

    Those cards are nice, Chris. As always - I admire your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Grim339:08 PM

    Very nice work on the cards. I truly wish I had even a tiny little bit of my siblings artistic ability.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.