Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MORE.. and NO IT WON'T FALL DOWN STEW!

... UP CLOSE... I asked a 'professional' Christmas Tree Decorator in the States (thanks Teresa) for suggestions for our tree... and she said "When you think it's finished, add 50 more things!".... so I will then!
Stew thinks it's going to fall down due to the weight soon.. but I don't think so... it's a really robust tree.

TODAY: hmmmm... not sure really. Not a lot to do around here at the moment... though there is some (nah .. lot's) of weeding that needs doing. I hate weeding, but then so does Stew... so maybe I will do a bit? Miracles have be known to happen....

ABOVE: Next bag on the go...quite a shitty shape, curving in at the top.. might not do THAT again!

WHICH BUTTON?????? Round or Square????????


I just can't make up me mind on this one!

ONWARD.... Oh how sad! It's raining... I can't WEED... so.......I will go SHOPPING instead! ha ha ha...

Well.. apart from one lonely soul (FROGGY!).. The whole lot of you are saying go with the ROUND button! So I will then!

I went shopping, met up with me darling man for lunch... and now after being out and about for 4 hours.. it's time to relax for a mo! Phew, shopping is like a workout I'm sure.

ABOVE: in these bags... the 50 extra tree decorations we NEEDED... and I saw some really cute Firemen selling their 2010 Calendars in the mall... and Stew bought one for me....
BECAUSE I really do need a calendar don't I??? Ha ha ha!
I've just put the latest decorations on my tree.. and I think it's finished! I am knackered from doing it... I have NEVER covered a tree like this before...I will show ya tomorrow!
End of Day: well I've done sweet fanny all this evening! I watched Coronation Street, now I'm watching Packed to the Rafters, which I love too... and I'm doing nothing more. I am being a lazy tart eh? lol
NO sewing today at all! wow. nite nite.

28 comments:

  1. Round.... and hmmmm a busy tree lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tree is looking fab! And I think the round botton :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris

    Still reading everyday but term 4 reports and Christmas concerts mean that I hardly blog or comment :-(. Anyway . . . just stopped in to tell you that I think your tree is AMAZING and as far as buttons go, I reckon round, definitely.

    Lesleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def the round button :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the round green one. They are so beautiful Chris. Hey have a look at sberrymum blog. She made some little bags for Xmas pressies for her group. I thought they could be done same way as yours with your pretty stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the round one too. Your tree is great! I always put too much on my ornie swap tree and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the green button. Your tree looks great. Hope today has lots of fun things for you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Round, square looks to small. Have fun shopping

    ReplyDelete
  9. I go with the green round button as well.
    Have any of your bags sold yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the round button myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The round button.

    re the weeding - pay the kids to do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROUND and the green color is perfecto.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Round button! Matches the colours better and reflects the curve at the top.

    Shame about the weeding! Enjoy the shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with the other girls, round button for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to ask, is there a tree under that pile of decorations? you go girl, it looks fantastic!

    go with the blue button...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with the round button, and your tree is amazing. Do you ever make tree ornaments...I've seen some really cute fabric ones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know I'm late on this, but I agree - the round button looks best.

    I think your tree is gorgeous! I wish I had your energy! I still don't even want to think about getting ours up...

    ReplyDelete
  18. of course you ABSOLUTELY need a calender, and what a doll Stew is buying one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The tree looks divine WHAT I CAN SEE!!!!! lol and ROUND button for sure ....

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have been a busy tart havent you..long time no hear!
    Sounds like you finally have that sewing machine sorted... what a nightmare that has been..

    When are you coming back to Aus??

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg Packed to the Rafters was really good tonight! So knew she was pregnant. Hope you have a good night xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful tree but surely there's still more room for some extra ornaments ;-) I've yet to put mine up, i'm not looking forward to a Christmas tree with a 14 month old crawling toddler in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wanna see more of the fireman calendar... and i liked the square button but it can go on another bag LOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, jst saw ya comment on my page...I don't know you, just a random person who follow ya blog sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bloody hell....I think I REALLY need a calendar like that too!!!! I was going to say the round button also....cause green is my favourite colour!!
    So we could never go out together.....cause blue and green should never be seen!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm just now catching up , but i'm with the round button too:) and yes I would like to see the Firemen calendar, /wink wink.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous6:54 AM

    What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.